Amazing Confident Doctor!!!!! -The Villages, FL

After three children I so needed some help with my...

After three children I so needed some help with my breast and due to genetics my eyes always made me looked tired And older. Dr. Nijher made my dreams of looking and feeling better about myself possible. He is truly wonderful. If you want a doctor who is confident and knows what he is doing look no further, Dr. Nijher is your man!!!!! I would not go to another doctor after finding Dr. Nijher.
Ocala Plastic Surgeon

If you want a doctor who is confident and knows what he is doing than you have found him!!!! Dr. Nijher answered all my questions before I even asked them, he is wonderful at what he does. I had my eyes and breast done at the same time and I would not have trusted anyone else to do my procedures. Dr. Nijher is amazing, amazing, amazing, did I mention he is amazing :)

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Lift community.