best thing i ever did for myself

I am so happy I had the surgery performed by Dr. C...

I am so happy I had the surgery performed by Dr. C. I definitely look at least 15 years younger than I did prior to the surgery. What a boost to my self-confidence and self-esteem. And I had a lot of these attributes prior. I enjoy using the Image Lift products, love putting on my make-up and saying to myself "boy do you look good! Ladies, I say if you can afford it, go for it. You will not be sorry after you see the results in a few weeks.

71? Really?

Click on above picture and ask yourself is she really 71? Above picture was taken January 2014. You can look 15 years younger, too. Plan on having eyelid surgery in a few months. It gets better and better.
Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

You have to like Dr. C. He reassured me after the procedure that I would be fine. I called him on the Saturday after the procedure and he told me to send him a picture via e-mail so he could help me and answer my questions over the phone. The recovery was going in the normal manner, but I was frantic ; thinking I would never look right. His reassurance is second to none as his personality.