Love It! - Columbus, OH

Received three treatments with no issues at all. I...

Received three treatments with no issues at all. I lost weight and as a result fullness in my cheeks.

Additionally I use Vivite products by allergan and a peel every couple months.

I chose to get sculpura as I lost fullness in my...

I chose to get sculpura as I lost fullness in my cheeks due to weight loss.

I received a series of three treatments about 3 months apart with no issues at all. My first treatment was a year ago. The sculptura was placed in my cheeks, teartrofts and crease around my nose/mouth.
Additionally I use the Vivite products (allergen products) with glycolic acid to help continue to produce collagen and a peel every couple months.
Fernando Colon, M.D.

Dr. Colon and Rebecca Jackson are amazing! Rebecca made sure I followed a strict regimen with proper skin products and made sure I massaged my cheeks 5 times a day for 5 days. I moved to Chicago since but travel back to Columbus to see him. Worth it!!

You look really cute in your pictures :) Do you have any photos of you before the Sculptra?
I hope you will have a great result. I was very happy till a month ago! I had a flu and 8 lumps came through on my face coz of sculptra. Had it done 1,5 year ago!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, you are absolutely adorable! Your cheeks look great - nice and full, but not over done. I can definitely see why you are happy. Was this your first Sculptra treatment, or are you well into the series?