Micro Lipo. Breast Reduction Amazing Results - London, UK

Following vaser lipo on upper/lower abs and flanks...

Following vaser lipo on upper/lower abs and flanks early December, I had already booked to have Micro Cannula breast reduction (form of micro lipo).

Whilst not have huge breast, at 5'2" and 130lbs, over the past few years my 34B had crept up to a 36D (UK size). I have never understood anyone wanting large boobs, they're heavy and uncomfortable . I never felt large enough to warrant going under the knife so when I heard about this procedure in London I knew smaller boobs were possible. Following a consultation, I later had a mammogram to check how much fat as opposed to gland was in the breast (and to ensure nothing sinister lurking in there). On the Saturday 25 Jan (yes only a week ago) I arrived at the clinic at 9am, the breast area was numbed with small injections - no sedation at all - I had the procedure which took a couple of hours and left around 1:30pm. I had a compression garment and elastic belt around the breast area for 3 days then back in my normal bra - back at work on Tuesday. I ventured onto the treadmill, just fast walking on Saturday and again today. A little bit of tenderness around the area where the lipo tubes inserted but the openings were are minor and won't scar.

So one week later, I am a little swollen I think my bra size will be back at 34B or C but I can see a big difference. They took approx 400cl of fat from each breast which I think is around 500gm - I feel so amazingly light and generally fab ! I have tried all of the clothes I avoided due to feeling tight across the boobs, shirts no longer gape open at the buttons and sweaters don't pull tight .

I have to say the procedure and after care with the breast were a walk in the park compared to the abs and flanks - that is tough but boy together the results are fantastic.

If you're thinking about either procedure - stop thinking and just do it ! By the way, I am a paying punter I have no connections with the clinic - just in case I' m over the top I'm just happy with the outcome
Dr s Gupta

Dr Gupta was a gentleman from the first time I met him, he kept in touch prior to the procedure through to approving the procedure following the mammogram. On the day, he made me feel very relaxed and chatted throughout. His technique is excellent and he deserves the many accolades he receives. The next day, the nurse who attended the procedure telephoned me first thing to check up on me - excellent aftercare

Welcome to the community.

Sounds like you are loving your results!   So happy for you and thank you for sharing with the community.

The lipo areas really do hurt after the procedure but this passes.
Blood accumulating on the inside of the breast two months after breast reduction
I think I posted that in the wrong section, sorry!