"Recycling! Can You Believe It?" London, UK

After years of unsuccessful dieting and being...

After years of unsuccessful dieting and being unhappy with my body I decided to look into liposuction. I found the information online about Micro-cannular liposuction and made an appointment to see Dr Gupta. A few days before I came across another procedure offered which was Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer. I had always jokingly said that if I could move the fat from my stomach to my breasts I would be very happy and here it was!I called the clinic and they confirmed that Dr Gupta could see me regarding both . Dr Gupta is very professional and the whole experience has been great. You are awake but sedated during the procedure and I actually fell asleep for part of it. The compression garments worn for a few days afterwards can be uncomfortable but it is worth it when you see the results. I now have a flat stomach and breasts that have gone up a cup size and are back where they where before 2 children. I cannot recommend this highly enough.
Dr Puneet Gupta

The whole experience has been very good. Dr Gupta is very professional and he explains the procedure very clearly. The clinic provided all the information I needed and made sure I understood everything. Apart from a few days of pain after the op (which is bearable and expected) I have been extremely happy with Dr Gupta , his team and the clinic

Hi. I'm in the UK and would like to know how much of your fat survived? I have had this done already but in the increase was minimal and would like it done again, so I am researching for outcomes. Do you have any pics you could post? Thanks.
I'm so glad your joking around about transferring your fat, became a reality. We would love to see some photos of your recent transformation. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!