Safe Hands - Sydney, AU

I had implants 15 years ago in the UK due to...

I had implants 15 years ago in the UK due to losing weight and was in need of a confidence boost. All was good until 3 months ago my left implant ruptured and was causing me no end of pain and discomfort. My need to have both implants removed was evident, but where do you begin?.....I searched for Plastic Surgeons and found one who I thought I was very good until I met Dr Kevin Ho for a second opinion. My experience went from being a good one to exceptional, leaving no doubt in my mind that Dr. Kevin Ho had to do my operation. As a person who suffers with anxiety it was very important to feel that I was in control and able to ask the questions I wanted openly and have time to consider all options. Dr. Kevin Ho enabled this to happen at every stage even calling me a couple of days before my surgery to check if I had any further concerns, questions and generally putting me at ease. The operation went very well, I am still recovering but I am so happy with my new look, my scars are minimal and that is down to the care and attention taken from Dr. Ho and his team. More importantly the aftercare has been fantastic, the information on what to expect post surgery was made very clear and I have had regular check ups since leaving the hospital. Thank you for reading and sharing my experience I hope I given you the confidence to make a positive step forward knowing you are in the safest hands.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Sorry to hear you experienced pain and discomfort when your implant ruptured. Was it fairly obvious what happened? Do you think anything specifically made it rupture or was it just a worn out implant? How long was it from the day it ruptured until you got your revision? Just hoping you weren't uncomfortable for too long!  ;)  I am so happy to hear you are pleased with your new look. Did you get the same type/size implants? Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

its great that everything with well for you: are you going to post pics?