13 Year Old Implants Gone with the Wind - Miami, FL

In 2001 I had my implants done saline under the...

In 2001 I had my implants done saline under the muscle through the nipple I remember it was sooo painful I was in pain for a whole week the cost was $3900. I just decided one day I wanted big boobs and I had the money so why not, I had done no research about the procedure (crazy) and I was not told of the complications, the risks, the horrible pain, or how was the procedure done.

Then in 2003 I had a capsule contraction in my left boob, I did not have any clue what was a CC it got really really hard, it was so uncomfortable and it was sitting really high on my chest for a whole month until I couldn't take anymore. Went to my original surgeon but there was another surgeon replacing my original surgeon, he was in some sort of trouble because he was letting his brother who had no surgeon license to help him with all the surgical procedures in his office. I told the new doctor that I wanted the implants out and he of course said oh no they'll look like a deflated balloon you will be depressed so I listened like a dummy and let him just fix the CC and it cost me $2500. Since then my left boob had always been bothering me with a little weird pinching pain and starting sort of sitting high again, my right boob was starting to sit a little low also. I decided this year to look into taking these plastic bags out of my body I thought I can't have these things in me forever then I read about how they can get fungus or deflate so I was getting a little freaked out. So I started reading reviews in this site which has been very helpful since February then decided to read reviews on plastic surgeons who did removals in Miami. Started calling in May and in June booked my surgery for the 2nd week of July my work vacation week.
It has been 6 days today since I had the implants removed through the nipple I didn't want extra scars and was done under general anesthesia there was no way I could have this done under local. I came out of the procedure very dizzy, my daughter was with me the whole time, the procedure started at 1 pm and at 3:30 pm my daughter was driving me back home.

It feels really good to be free, I was a little sore the first 2 days, the pain and muscle pills were great. The next day appointment after the procedure the doctor said that during the surgery I already was developing a CC on my left boob once again so he removed the capsule on both and stitched the muscle back together so there was no pocket for fluids to accumulate he did say in my first consultation with him that he did not like using drains.

Feeling a little weird because I am kinda flat and I was with the implants for 13 years, so I guess I will have to get use to my new soft little babies. My stitches are being removed on Friday, I am a little scared my nipples will be pointing north or south but whatever I don't really care they'll fix themselves with time. I feel thinner and I think I look it too, I ask my 19 year old daughter and she rolls her eyes she was a good help caring for me. If you're thinking removal do it anyways the implants cannot live inside your body forever be free you'll love it.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

You actually look great after taking them out. Your nipples are still positioned well. Don't look droopy or saggy. Congrats. Altman really is awesome. I also am happy with my results from Altman.
I think you really look good, not deflated, and symmetrical. I am a thinking about doing this but I have a question. How does the consistency feel? Floppy, firm? I like the implants because they keep me firm. Although I have pain and discomfort. Thank you
Thank you for your comment. I wouldn't say they feel floppy just soft but not too soft. They are not firm but they are not saggy or hanging; they look like before I had the implants just a bit bigger. I do feel so much better I was just too tired of the constant pain. It's been 14 days since the explant and I will post new pictures soon, they do keep getting better.
It looks like you have really nice breast tissue! I like your phrase "soft, little babies". You must feel great to be free of the implants! Thank you so so so much for sharing!
I wish I did what you did. You look great and I'm glad you made a wise decision.
Congrats! You have a really nice natural shape - enjoy your new freedom!
Your Dr. Was.Dr Altman? You dont wanr more implant?
You look really great! Congrats!