Just had a baby December 8, 2013 * Saline Implant and Liposuction - Coral Gables, FL

I Just had a baby 2 months ago... planning on...

I Just had a baby 2 months ago... planning on having a possible lift with saline implant and liposuction with Dr. Altman on March 19th so excited! Someone I met showed me their breast augmentation done by him and I was amazed on how it looked. After reading reviews I have chose Dr. Altman Cant wait until March ! :)

I'm so happy you had a great result with Dr. Altman too. Any possibility you can post before and after pictures?
I am in the process of taking pictures thinking about posting them soon :)
Congratulation.can you put pictures? Silicone? What profile? Sientra? Textured or smoth? Thank you

Before Surgery

Before Surgery

Pictures

After surgery

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Didn't get a lift only Implant

Hi ladies I didn't end up having the lift :) I went to two different doctors one said I needed a anchor lift and the other said a Benelli after going to Dr. Altman he assured me that with the results I was wanting all i needed was a Breast augmentation and sure enough he was right! So happy I listened to him. He is definitely not out to take your money like other doctors so happy he was honest with me.

How much did you pay for your BA? Thank you
3,500 Saline
Photos posted

Scar after surgery

Picture of the scar 1 month after surgery not bad at all! Its only about 1 inch long under breast.

Scar 1 Month after surgery

Any scar treatment?
Ive been putting Vitamin E on it. I actually bought it at the dollar store. It seems like its been working pretty good. :)
Vit E, bio oil, aloe Vera, silicone gel or silicone scar sheets all seem to work well. From reviews I've read, the silicone scar sheets work best

1 Month Post Op!

Happy 1 Month Post Op! :) Swelling has gone down a lot. The upper pole of the breast is dropping.

Yay on not having to have the lift. Ur breast look beautiful and are natural looking. Girl u are looking really good for just having a baby too. Congrats ;)
Thank You!
Yeh I have seen those scar sheets very cool!

5 Weeks post op in 2 days. (My friend surprised me with a bathing suit!!) :)

Love that bikini top & your boo a look great! :)
Cute bikini top. Looking good
Thanks! I was so happy when I tried it on they are starting to get soft!

Before Surgery front view

Sorry Im kinda doing this post backwards should have did it first. Here is a picture of my breast from the front before surgery. Flat :(

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

5 Weeks post op (Arms are up)

Hey I live in Tampa too ;) I love the cleavage!
Hey! thanks! Im in love with them! Ive seen yours before they came out awesome!!!
Where at in Tampa? Im in the Brandon area

6 Weeks post op

6 weeks post op

6 Weeks post op

Incisions healed great! :)

Very nice ! Maybe that will be my next move. Next year :) one of the prettiest and natural looking boobies ive seen congratulations !
Thanks so much! I miss my pre prego boobs but these will do just fine also :) It definitely was a good move you will enjoy it.
They are so pretty and natural looking . I never thought I'd tell another woman I love ur boobs, but , I love ur boobs lol, no homo!! I bet u look amazing in all the cute shirts ;)

3 Months Post Op Dr. Altman is the BEST!!!

DR. ALTMAN IS THE BEST!! :) SO HAPPY

Just saw you 3 months post op picture. They look wonderful. Altman is awesome. I was also told I needed a lift. Glad we trusted him.
Did you use anything on your scar?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Altman. He did my Breast augmentation and my Liposuction. I had 3 consultations with 2 other doctors one said I needed a lollipop lift and the other said a benelli lift. After doing a consultation with Dr. Altman and seeing his work from someone I met I decided to go with him. He told me I did not need the lift that he could achieve the results I was wanting with just the implant alone. I feel like he was honest and didn't just want to take my money! He answered all my questions and made sure he gave me exactly what I wanted. Very happy!! :) :)