Just had a baby December 8, 2013 * Saline Implant and Liposuction - Coral Gables, FL

I Just had a baby 2 months ago... planning on...

I Just had a baby 2 months ago... planning on having a possible lift with saline implant and liposuction with Dr. Altman on March 19th so excited! Someone I met showed me their breast augmentation done by him and I was amazed on how it looked. After reading reviews I have chose Dr. Altman Cant wait until March ! :)

Before Surgery

Before Surgery

Pictures

After surgery

Didn't get a lift only Implant

Hi ladies I didn't end up having the lift :) I went to two different doctors one said I needed a anchor lift and the other said a Benelli after going to Dr. Altman he assured me that with the results I was wanting all i needed was a Breast augmentation and sure enough he was right! So happy I listened to him. He is definitely not out to take your money like other doctors so happy he was honest with me.

Scar after surgery

Picture of the scar 1 month after surgery not bad at all! Its only about 1 inch long under breast.

Scar 1 Month after surgery

1 Month Post Op!

Happy 1 Month Post Op! :) Swelling has gone down a lot. The upper pole of the breast is dropping.

5 Weeks post op in 2 days. (My friend surprised me with a bathing suit!!) :)

Before Surgery front view

Sorry Im kinda doing this post backwards should have did it first. Here is a picture of my breast from the front before surgery. Flat :(

5 Weeks post op (Arms are up)

6 Weeks post op

6 weeks post op

6 Weeks post op

Incisions healed great! :)

3 Months Post Op Dr. Altman is the BEST!!!

DR. ALTMAN IS THE BEST!! :) SO HAPPY
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Altman. He did my Breast augmentation and my Liposuction. I had 3 consultations with 2 other doctors one said I needed a lollipop lift and the other said a benelli lift. After doing a consultation with Dr. Altman and seeing his work from someone I met I decided to go with him. He told me I did not need the lift that he could achieve the results I was wanting with just the implant alone. I feel like he was honest and didn't just want to take my money! He answered all my questions and made sure he gave me exactly what I wanted. Very happy!! :) :)