Tummy Tuck and BA for a Fitness Fanatic

I had a 10 lb 9 0z baby and am a fitness fanatic....

I had a 10 lb 9 0z baby and am a fitness fanatic. I had torn my abdominal muscles and hated the way my body looked. I hated the fact that no matter how hard I worked out and how good I ate I still had that horrible sagging skin. So I decided to have a tummy tuck and new boobs (-: . I am currently 5 weeks post op. I'm pleased with the results but the skin is still a tad creased I'm hoping that will go. I will just have to wait and see.

I found the surgery quite hard I've always thought I had a high pain threshold. I gave birth to my three children with no pain relief, but can honestly say waking up after surgery was far more painful. I found the lack of mobility really hard also and I'm missing the gym so much (8 days baby) .

Nearly 8 weeks po went back to the gym last week...

Nearly 8 weeks po went back to the gym last week and back to dancing. The gym was ok feel glad to be back but my pt has me on a kinda lame core building work out. Can't wait to be back wear I was again but all in good time. Dancing was massively frustrating as I've lost all my core strength and have regressed so much. But hopefully ill build it back up quickly. I am really happy with the results now. I've been really carefull with my diet witch seems to help the swelling. I mean if I eat anything bad I swell up also I'm still not exercising as much as I was so trying to be super careful with my eating. The scars are still quite red but my tummy is so flat. I wore a tight fitting dress for the first time yesterday and felt amazing (-:
Dr renatu zaccheddu

You look great! I am an armature fitness fanatic too, slightly ahead of you and back to almost everything now.
Thanks Hun (-: how many weeks po are you. I'm still getting pain with chin ups. Soo frustrating I also can't wait to do my abs when were you cleared?
I am 14 weeks post op. my ps did not tell me much, he knows from my breast surgeries that I do what I want, lol. I started gradually back to abs at about 9-10 weeks. Now back to crunches, etc at pre TT level. I work with a trainer 2 times pre week and she has been great. Good luck.
You look great!!!
Thank you, really pleased with the results now x