46, 4 Children, 3 Breast Fed, No Boobies :( - United Kingdom, GB

I have never had any boobs apart from when I...

I have never had any boobs apart from when I breast fed always wanted to have a boob job but never had the money. My ex husband was never bothered he wasn't a boob man anyway so never felt un attractive to him and he didn't make me feel un attractive. When we parted it was like a new lease of life for me :) i have thread veins too so I decided to get my legs done with the maintenance money I was starting to receive from him , my
Legs were awful and never showed them off :( then I met my husband who Is a dream always made me feel special so I never got round to getting my legs done ( that's how he made me feel) even though his ex wife was very busty he never made me feel uncomfortable. About 3 weeks ago we had a short break and whilst we were bike riding out of the blue I said to him what would you say if I said I want a boob job and my legs done and put it on the credit card?? He said sell the caravan then you can !!! We talked and I said I had always felt like it but never said anything my ex had also said it was a waste of money. So I have sold my caravan and got boob job scheduled for the 26th April :)) there is a lady on here called just Jodie when I see she had the doctor I was going to see I had already made my mind up and cancelled my other consultations (Jodie was right he is gorgeous lol)

I week to go

One week today I will be in the travel inn waiting for my long awaited op, excited not nervous ( at the moment) :)

Tomorrow's the day!

Excitement has turned to worry main worry .. I want to wake up silly I know but that's all I'm thinking. Stomach in knots but still a little excited :/

New boobs nearly here

Laying in the bed waiting for my new boobs ..2nd on the list so not long now :/

Not too bad

I ended up having them over muscle and so far not in too much discomfort worst part was having drains out so far, felt sick and dizzy after op. Didn't see mario after my op and was disappointed to be honest I think I should of got a visit. Now returning home :)

Day 2

Been to see nurse today wasn't happy about dressing under left boob was very hard and I didn't want it rubbing on my incision also my right boob 'squelched' when I moved my arm nurse said it was normal. Not enjoying the fact I can't do what I want as I'm not very good at sitting still lol :/

Day 4

Just want to be back to normal, cant sleep properly at night I'm stiff , I can't cough or do all the normal stuff :/ they seem to be taking ages to settle my left nipple still numb scars are itchy. I have started to take ibuprofen now as the co codomal has made constipated and blotted and I can cope with the pain now.

Day 6

Got my appointment today with nurse feel so much better today there finally
StartIng to settle :)

1 week post op

This time last week I was about to have my op a very excited me! Now a week later just trying to deal with the changes, I feel brighter this morn im going to town with hubby to check out some bras ( think it will cheer me up) he has had a good look and 'feel' this morning and loves them lol :)

New boobs

11 days post op

Ok so it's been such an up down feeling but I've actually had a good day today :) I spoke to russo's co ordinator and she has answered some questions that were bugging / worrying me. I'm going to add some pictures tomorrow cause I just looked at them in the mirrow and said wow to myself :)) my new gripe is it now feels like both my boobs have been rubbed with sand paper!! So sore but look normal :/ nipples sore too feels like circulation has been cut off by a bra 10 times too small lol is this normal??

They look so good

Feeling quite happy :))

17 days post op

Feeling like there mine little by little :)

3 weeks

3 weeks ago today I was groggy after surgery lol I wish I could go back and go bigger but most of all I just want to feel my left nipple it's still numb grrr

Love them

Taken from in my garden

Left nipple still numb :(

Hi there I'm now 9 weeks post surgery the only moan I have is i still have a numb left nipple I wish it would come back :( there still quite firm but they are great better than what I had expected as I was convinced I would have problems. My breast size at he moment is 34 d I was hoping for dd though I have had boob greed but I think that Is the same for all of us lol x
Mr Mario Russo

Mr Mario Russo lovely surgeon very nice bed side manner and very easy on the eye ;)