39 Years Old with 2 Kids. Done with People Stereotyping Me! The Herte Center -

In 2000 I had my first Breast Augmentation by...

In 2000 I had my first Breast Augmentation by another doctor. My implants at that time were silicone placed over the muscle. In 2003 I had my daughter and throughout that pregnancy, I gained quite a bit of weight. My breast became very heavy and the implants were now sitting a lot lower on my chest. I began to focus on my weight loss hoping it would fix the breast problem, unfortunately after the weight loss I was stuck with extra skin. In 2006 I went back to the same doctor that did my original surgery and he talked me into placing bigger implants to take up the space of the extra skin. He removed and replaced my silicone implants to saline implants from 400cc's to 700cc's.... I had "2 round balls on my chest" as people would say. In 2010 I had my son. I was very careful on my weight gain during that pregnancy but still my breasts continued to lower on my chest but now with a bigger implant. I didn't look natural at all and I was very uncomfortable physically and mentally by people judging me.
After researching and talking to several people I found Dr. Herte! In September 2013 Dr. Herte removed my implants. We discussed my history and decided it would be best to leave the implants out for three months and then do a full breast lift with implants placed UNDER the muscle. During my consultation with Dr Herte she was very detailed about the procedures and explained everything to me so that I had no unanswered questions. On January 15th 2014 I had a full breast lift with silicone implants placed under the muscle. My breasts are now where they should be on my chest and they look very natural and are very soft. My scars are fading and in some areas you really need to look hard for them and it hasn't even been 6 months! I am so grateful for what Dr. Herte has done! I am now comfortable in my own skin and I don't get people judging me and whispering behind my back about my breasts. My self confidence has sky rocked in these last 4 months. Before you choose your plastic surgeon, I highly recommend you see her before you make your decision!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Herte is a very warm and caring individual. You can tell she really puts her heart and soul into her work.