Sooo Worth It and I LOVE Dr. Cochran - Dallas, TX

Ever since I was about 18 years old, I wanted a...

Ever since I was about 18 years old, I wanted a "nose job." I just wasn't happy with the schnoz I was born with; there was the discernible "hump" near the top, a large tip and overall, it was just too big for my liking. I lived with it for years and at 50, knowing I was soon to marry off children (photos!) and have grandchildren (more photos!) I decided to do something about it. I did the research and found that The Gunter Center was the premier establishment for rhinoplasty in the DFW area, and beyond. I set the appointment, felt immediately comfortable with Dr. Cochran and his staff and on April 7, had the procedure. It has now been 4 months and I can't even being to tell you how much I love the results. Dr. Cochran exceeded my expectations and I'm very happy with my new look. I would recommend him to anyone interested in the procedure. I actually had chosen another surgeon prior to finding Dr. Cochran, but upon realizing the Dr. Cochran ONLY does rhinoplasty, I knew he was the guy for me. I lost $500 with the first surgeon when I cancelled with him and switched to Dr Cochran, but well worth the financial loss! This is my face and I only want the best working on it!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was fantastic. Professional and caring at once.