Lip Implant in Top Lip - London, GB

Just one week after having had a lip augmentation...

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. I would LOVE to see your before and after photos. They are so helpful for others considering lip augmentation.

London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Just one week after having had a lip augmentation (top lip only) procedure, I have nothing but praise for the fantastic work, care and overall service from Dr De Silva and everyone at his clinic. From the very start, I was treated as a valued patient. Pre-treatment appointments were extremely helpful, as Dr De Silva explained in detail the procedure and all that was involved. The treatment itself was superb. As someone who is naturally squeamish, Dr De Silva put me wonderfully at ease, which helped immensely. Following the procedure - which was expertly performed and, following a local anaesthetic, surprisingly easy to endure - I was given two extremely discreet stitches, which were so small they could not be seen unless you were to actually look for them. The after-care was just as impressive. I was staying close to the clinic and was accompanied on my walk back to the accommodation by the anaesthetist, which was greatly appreciated. I subsequently received two telephone calls later in the day - including one from Dr De Silva himself - to ensure that I was feeling well and that everything was ok. I was also given a number that I could call Dr De Silva should I have any queries. Again, all fantastic service. Recovery from the procedure has been far quicker than anticipated. Some mild bruising and swelling subsided in days, following regular application of an ice pack and the use of Arnica (which was one of a small number of medications prescribed by Dr De Silva). A post-treatment appointment, which took place one week after the procedure, was just as impressive. Dr De Silva removed the stitches, examined my lips and provided concise information on further post-treatment care. It is now ten days after the procedure and my augmented lip looks completely natural but, as requested, slightly enhanced. The result is EXACTLY as I had hoped for. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Dr De Silva and have nothing but praise for the five-star care and treatment. Absolutely first class.