flat stomach and legs ,regaining my confidence - Thane, India

My journey of rediscovering my lost confidence ...

My journey of rediscovering my lost confidence .After kids birth i lost my shape, big tummy and big side bulges on the thighs.Did all kinds of diets and worked out with trainer but could not loose that fat.Finally after 11 years i made my mind i have to do something for myself too and made my mind and started surfing net to find out the best the doctor in india and shortlisted a few doctors in mumbai. After many emails and phone calls i finalised to meet him one to one and dicussed many questions in mind.DR.SAMEER was very calm and patient and replied to all my qurries ,seeing the hospital atmosphere and the doctor i was confident that i had put myself on right hands and finalised dates.After my surgery i woke after 5 hours and was in pain but i was excited to see myself in mirror,AMAZING! MIRACLE! I was controlling my tears, Thanks to DR.SAMEER and entire staff specially lissie she was a sweet lady.The discomfort with pressure garments was only there initally ,once drains are out i was very comfartable and did massage for lymph collection under my skin which DR .SAMEER had arranged for at home.I was started going out after a week without any pain.
I am happily receiving compliments for my improved body contour now. I still experience some tightness in my abdomen which I understand is normal and will go away with time and I am looking forward to begin exercising and lose some more weight. So I would say Dr Sameer is absolutely worth it! Thank you Dr Sameer.
India Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sameer comes from a family of doctors- both the parents, brother, cousins, are all doctors. So genius is in his genes. Even his hospital has a serene spa like ambience. My advice to everyone is to go ahead with cosmetic surgery if you feel you need it. Only be careful that you find a properly qualified and experienced doctor.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

I'm glad everything worked out so well for you. We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!