Full TT with Vaser Lipo on Side Planks (Approx 300 CC of Fat) - Thane, India

Hi everyone,(24 yr old male,use to weigh 250...

hi everyone,(24 yr old male,use to weigh 250 pounds after rigorous dieting and work out currently weigh 170 pounds.....problem areas:sagging skin at the abdomen region with exercise prone fat deposits at both the planks on the lower back)
this is me 2 days post op......i underwent a full tummy tuck with lipo on my planks.
God am feeling good !! And the reason for that is though i have manageable pain i think i am getting my nerve sensations bak....though this feeling is limited only to the right plank, i have read other reviews where pupil hv mentioned that they get such kind of feeling only 3 weeks post op....i dont know wat it is. And another reason for me to be happy is i dont have any blood flow from my drainage incised in the abdomen region.i have kept my fingers crossed and i am hoping for the best....yaa sleeping is a major problem....am a lil worried abt my bak as i am wearing a compression garment 24/7 and this thing doesnt allow me to stand straight wch anyways my doc recommended to not to i.e to stoop a lil for the initial month :( ....................anyways will keep u updated abt my progress,have an appointment with my doc day after i.e 4 days po to remove my drainage :).......hv uploaded pics of 1 day prior surgery. God bless !!!
India Plastic Surgeon