Full TT with Vaser Lipo on Side Planks (Approx 300 CC of Fat) - Thane, India

Hi everyone,(24 yr old male,use to weigh 250...

hi everyone,(24 yr old male,use to weigh 250 pounds after rigorous dieting and work out currently weigh 170 pounds.....problem areas:sagging skin at the abdomen region with exercise prone fat deposits at both the planks on the lower back)
this is me 2 days post op......i underwent a full tummy tuck with lipo on my planks.
God am feeling good !! And the reason for that is though i have manageable pain i think i am getting my nerve sensations bak....though this feeling is limited only to the right plank, i have read other reviews where pupil hv mentioned that they get such kind of feeling only 3 weeks post op....i dont know wat it is. And another reason for me to be happy is i dont have any blood flow from my drainage incised in the abdomen region.i have kept my fingers crossed and i am hoping for the best....yaa sleeping is a major problem....am a lil worried abt my bak as i am wearing a compression garment 24/7 and this thing doesnt allow me to stand straight wch anyways my doc recommended to not to i.e to stoop a lil for the initial month :( ....................anyways will keep u updated abt my progress,have an appointment with my doc day after i.e 4 days po to remove my drainage :).......hv uploaded pics of 1 day prior surgery. God bless !!!
India Plastic Surgeon

I am a 26 year old male in the same situation as you. Please update us on how you are doing and if possible a pic to show off your new body! Thanks
Congratulations on all your hard work the rewards are visable to all. You look great and should be so very proud. Would love to see your after pictures!
congrats on your weight loss and good luck on your recovery!!! Every day gets better and better.
Wow! Thank you so much for writing about your experience! I will be following your progress. I wish you healing and and a speedy recovery!!!
I bet your pics will be great! Thanks for sharing!
Congratulations on your weight loss and surgery! I hope your recovery continues to go well. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Congrats on the weight loss! That is quite the achievement right there! And congrats on having an easy recovery, I hope it stays that way! The stooping might be because of the surgery more then the garment. After a couple of weeks, you should be much straighter, it's tough on the back, but we all get through it! Looking forward to hearing about how you're healing! Keep the positive thoughts going, it helps tremendously!
Congrats. Looking forward to seeing more pics. U had a great foundation to start with.