Tummy Tuck Necrosis - Thailand, TH

Hello i had a TT, vaser lipo upper and lower abs...

Hello i had a TT, vaser lipo upper and lower abs and a full muscle repair in Thailand on the 31st March. After compression garment was taken off 5day post- i was left with a black mark due to blister, due to thin skin & comp garment. Returned hm 13th April and been having this dressed everyday, all has been ok but yest saw a different GP and he said he would feel happier if i was put on antibiotics so perscribed Curam Duo 500mg/125mg to be on the safe side. I have read about removing the top layer of the wound but Dr here and in Thailand said he would prefer this stayed in tact. Its pretty worrying that there could be something awful happening under there were i cant see. The last 2 nights i have managed to sleep on my side trying not to favour one over the other and have woken up with quite bad swelling on both sides, and a little red. I cant see the wound as it has a dressing on it- but am worried. If i wake up 2m and its still the same i will drag my butt to hospital to get it looked at.

I know these things are sometimes part of life- i knew this was a possibilty and was hoping since i was a non smoker and live a pretty clean life i would be ok so bit dissapointed.
Great result apart from that though. Your expert opinions gratefully recieved.

everyday.

Hello please note i stuffed up. This was meant for...

Hello please note i stuffed up. This was meant for the ask.doctor question!!!. Damn
Hi, Yours looks like mine! I see my doctor every two weeks and he says it is progressing well. I was the same way, non-smoker, healthy yet this happened. But at least it will heal and it can be repaired. Your overall result looks great, just a bump in the road. I'm very happy with my results overall and very pleased with the care from my doctor in regards to this wound. Good luck to you, but don't be too worried, you look great and this will heal and not noticeable. I post pictures of my journey with the wound so others can see how it improves over time.
Hello, thanks for your reply. I had a read of your journey- congratulations firstly, i had fully intended to post everyday but to be honest struggled and wouldnt have been able to do it. Your pictures frightened me, is thats whats under the black skin?. Im in too see a PS tommorow and was told he may do a debriding and wound vac- but not sure till i get there. I will say wow seeing yours nearly gone is fantastic you must be so happy its nearly all healed. Oh and your boobs look amazing. ....Take Care
Your wound is further ahead than mine. The top part is what continues to heal. It stays covered with silvadene. The new skin is growing in around the edges. The black part will be removed once it all healed. Yours looks good, just the black that needs to be removed. My doc says it's to be removed and then stitched up but not until it is all healed. So hopefully they'll be able to snip yours out and reclose. I'm fortunate to have a doc that is not overly aggressive. He did not debride or put a wound vac on it. It's slow healing but healing well. Post how it goes. But don't worry too much, it's a setback but your results are great!
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

Very thorough, caring Dr.