Nose's Job Done in Bangkok, Thailand

I just had a nose job done with Prof Somyos...

I just had a nose job done with Prof Somyos Kunachak from Yoskarn Clinic in Bangkok. I'd like to share with everyone that I'm really very pleased with the final result. It's even better than what I expected.

Although my bridge is not that low to start with, I had a rather bulbous and round tip, plus broad nose at the sides. I had a very detailed consultation with Prof Somyos Kunachak (about 45 mins) in which he examined my nose very carefully, and told me what would be the outcome that would suit my face shape, what would be natural, and what's not. He also recommended a Chin Implant so as to balance out the whole face. I had not gone prepared to do Chin Implant but I tool his suggestion anyway. And I'm glad I did.

All in, I had an L-Shape implant to raise my original bridge just a bit higher, tiplasty as well as alarplasty, plus the Chin Implant. I did everything under G.A, and heard from nurses later that doctor took close to 5 hours to do the job. There were some swelling at the beginning but now at almost 2 weeks pose-op, I'm already loving my New Nose. It is smaller, more defined and "sharper; and all these without compromising the overall "natural" look. I'm just so pleased I decided to go ahead with Prof Somyos Kunachak despite the hefty price tag (it was about US$3500 for the nose job alone and US$1000 for the chin). It is a huge amount of money, but I feel it was well-spent because the final result is even better than I can ever imagine. Prof Khunachak, besides being a surgeon, is also very much the aesthetic artist -- which is why he took so long just to study my nose in relation to my whole face at the beginning.

I stayed at Aphrodite Inn (which is also linked to Yoskarn Clinic) for about 6 days after the surgery, and I enjoyed very good post-op care with Prof Khunachak and the nurses who came by once and twice daily to check on my progress. I find their services very personable, warm and professional.
Prof Somyos Khunachak

Thank you for sharing your experience! So happy it turned out wonderfully for you. The way you described your nose sounds just like mine and I have been wanting to do rhinoplasty for many years. I've been look at Thailand for quite some time now but am so nervous I don't know where to begin. Would love to see some before and afters :)
Would love to see your before and after results :)
I'm so glad you're happy with your results! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. We'd love to see your before and after pictures if you'd be comfortable putting some up. It's always great to see the transformation!