I’ve Had Previous Surgery with Another Surgeon Before I Visited Prof. Kunachak’s Center - Thailand, TH

I’ve had previous surgery with another surgeon...

I’ve had previous surgery with another surgeon before I visited Prof. Kunachak’s center. He was recommended by one of my friends who also did nose surgery with him as well. At first I never really considered going on a trip to Bangkok for surgery, but as my big day was coming and I think my nose is still not settling the way I want it to a year after my surgery, I decided to contact Prof. Kunachak’s center. He asked me to send photos and recommended that I under go tipplasty to make the tip of my nose more defined along with osteotomy and possible septoplasty to slim down and straighten the bridge of my nose.
Since it was my second nose surgery, he explained that the approach will be a little bit more complicated but he had done more complicated revision rhinoplasties before so I should not be worried. I was shown photos of some of his former patients and I was booked for surgery 2 days after my consultation.
I told him about my wedding plans in less than a year so he explained that it will be better if I do it sooner so swelling will be almost gone by then.
Waking up after surgery was not as unpleasant as I expected it to, but I admit I looked awful. I thought I looked like someone punched me in the face but it doesn’t hurt, it was just swollen and bruised. I visited the center almost everyday because I was scared the swelling is not going down fast enough. Prof. Kunachak assured me that I was recovering well. I stayed for 2 weeks and the bruising has subsided by then but swelling was still present though my family back home said it wasn’t that bad. In a month, my nose was clearly better and straighter and the tip has greatly improved. In 3 more months, my friends were complimenting that I was blooming for my wedding.
I was so happy to have found Prof. Kunachak to correct my nose. It made me enjoy my big day as I was confident about how I look and it makes me feel good about my self everyday.
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations on your marriage and thank you for sharing on RealSelf! Happy for you!