24 Yr Old, 5ft 98lbs Fit Mother of One Surgery Abroad - Thailand

Im still torn between stem cell fat grafting which...

Im still torn between stem cell fat grafting which is being performed by surgeons in thailand or buttock implants.

With buttock implants i do feel this is a permanent, more garanteed solution to my problems, however i have also been doing my researching regarding buttock implants, and as much as people should do their research in their surgeons, you should do more research yourself about the procedure - iv spent a few weeks studying the equiptment, methods, studies of complications, proper implant placement and patient assessments and consultation evaluation which usually only the drs would have any knowledge about, and I personally think its VERY important you as a patient know what YOUR surgeon will be doing.

They have standard protocols and methods for procedures, but as a surgeons experience advances she/he will often find new ways, methods and techniques for doing buttock implants, and some could provide better results than others, even though they are both certified.

you have to remember small details of the procedure that you think is important may not be as important for the surgeon, and with plenty of information to inform you about, its only natural some infomation can be forgotten at the time of consult - after all, where all human, so for me its important as a patient to be aware of the whole procedure, from muscle groups, veins, arteries, aswell as result of implant placement.
I think if more patients where informed regarding implant placement, incision locations, seroma facts, the equiptment and tools used alot more people would be satisfied with their end result.'

so far iv learnt the location of implant determines the area which will be augmented. the mid and lower buttock which contribute to the "round" buttock you wish to acheive cannot be done through implants in the intramuscular region as its to close to the scarum nerve, and very dangerous. These are things you should know before going into a procedure, as the drs wont always tell you, or will just assume upper buttock fullness is all you require. If your knowledgable about minor details such as implant placement, incision location / type, and how the augmentation is conducted, one can question his/her surgeon prior to surgery and ask "what about the mid / lower pole?" or "wont i have a pointed upper buttock"in which they should be able to address the concerns.
Not having the entire buttock region filled is one thing im worried about with butt implants, as i also want the full round look, but im unsure how i can acheive it with such little body fat, and i dont want the implant over the muscle as it will sag with age and has a higher complication rate :(

If i have fat grafting / stem cell grafting im aware i cant acheive much volume, and would be more contoured with the little fat i have. I noticed alot of surgeons here have said how no clinical studies in HUMANS have proven stem cells to assist with preserving fat in fat grafting, but a study and trial has been done using human fat injected above the skull of mice as babies and the fat was measured and it appears to have some positive results with fat retainment. If it was regular fat grafting i would pass it up and say implants but although it hasnt been proven to work in humans yet, i dont see why the cells would work differently in the body of a mouse than the body of a human who has an even larger blood supply available. -

as you can imagine with my research im going to be some surgeons pain in the ass with my questions hahaha. As im going to Thailand for the proedure (i dont trust australian surgeons, and the prices are rude) i have to find a surgeon in bangkok who specialises in butts - which has made my search even harder - do i risk the complications and possible unsatifactory results with implants, or pay for the stem cell fat grafting, but not have that much a dramatic change?

surgeon selected

it's been a while since Iv done an update.

As mentioned above I was torn between fat grafting and buttock implants, but as I'd prefer the guarantee of a change, Iv decided both is best. The unfortunate thing is I have to see two different Surgeons. Reason being is because the "stem cell" fat transfer I mentioned in my previous review is only performed by a few surgeons in Thailand, and the surgeon I selected for the implants does standard fat transfer but not stem cell fat transfer.

Regarding the surgeon I have selected for my breast and buttock implants is Dr PIchet from Bangkok plastic surgery. Unfortunately due to him having a similar name to another dr in Thailand he's often mistaken for another surgeon with less favourable reviews, especially on the Australian plastic surgery forums, you mention his name, and will be told all sorts of stories, but take the time to do your research and you will see those who discredit Dr PIchet are infact referring to the wrong Dr, or are simply going by a "I read somewhere that...." Without any evidence or proof other than their inability to spell his name. I did find two negative reviews on this Dr written done by two transgender patients who are unhappy with final vaginal depth during SRS and have made it their goal to spread the negative review on every site (even this one). Just a check of the dates posted and IP address shows it the same persons who wrote the negative review that appears when you first google his name so I'm not going to get caught up in silly misconceptions, I did my own thorough research, and have learnt the truth,aswell as how damaging some people can be, to the point where they are on this website commenting and warning people of fake botched surgeries they didn't even have.

Why did I chose a Dr with an "apparent" bad reputation
1. The negative reviews are simply done by the two same people, but as they appear at the top of the google search, it's the first thing that is viewed, people are naturally going to be hesitant, and spread the word. As well as confusing dr Pichet with dr pichit and dr pitch

2. Dr PIchet may have two negative reviews but the procedures mentioned are not even remotely similar to what I'm having done

3. Dr PIchet has thousands of good reviews, even on this website, so the good reviews out weigh the bad

3. Every surgeon would have at least 1 unhappy patients at some point, it just depends on how understanding the patient is, or if they will see to it the dr never works again. Surgery comes with risk. Complications is a possibility.

4. Dr Pichet has being patient enough to answer every one of my questions and concerns. He has accommodated all my requests, aswell as provided me contact emails for others who have had the same procedures, and they all seem ecstatic at his work and skill. Iv also been shown photos of his work. He didn't palm me of to his secretary which is important.

5. After researching I noticed Thailand had a seminar on buttock implants a few years back, and DR Pichet attended this seminar which updates the surgeons skills

6. He is internationally board certified and in good standing with his associations.

7. In the case of complications, the surgery is repaired at no charge.

So after all these points, I don't see why I wouldn't chose dr Pichet for the implants,

The fat transfer will be done by dr Sompob Sansiri at SP clinic. Originally I needed to gain 3-4kg to have enough fat for the transfer, but I mentioned my biggest fear is him not removing it all during the fat harvest, so he suggested after the fat harvest, he will go over the areas with Vaser lipo to remove the extra fat, plus Vaser hi def on stomach muscles. Sounded pretty good to me, so the plan is to have fat harvested with the water assisted lipo first to keep the fact cells intact, flanks, saddlebags / inner /outer thighs, waist etc then while puting the fat through the process of extracting the stem cells, I'll be having the Vaser lipo to be sure all the excess fat is removed and my buttock is shaped.
Then I'll be having the fat injected to mostly shape the buttock on the sides, where the implant won't reach. So it basically to contour the booty really.

Then after 3 days I will see dr Pichet who will perform the additional procedures, as you can imagine, I'm going to be very sore following surgery. Iv organised an apartment during my stay with extra furniture so I can push two beds together and leave a gap where I will put my butt, and lay on my back during recovery.

I'm soo fricken nervous....oh and in between that I'm getting my teeth crowned, so I'm going to be a whole new me. I just prey it all goes to plan.

Haven't really discussed sizing yet, but as I'm 5" tall and 98lbs I'm a very small girl, so a big 500cc butt on me is very unrealistic. The photos I post with this review is me, before I start gaining weight - once I gain weight it will be very oviouse to see where my fat stores are - sadly not the butt, just all around it. I currently have NOTHING in the buttock region, it's all in the saddle bags and love handles lol so for me, even the smallest implant combined with reshaping is going to exceed my wishes, of course a little bigger would be nice, but I don't wish to open myself to more complications by choosing something to large for my body type.

Regarding breast implants, I breast fed for two years, so I got used to these massive milk monsters on my chest (DD) on a small girl they look huge. Before breast feeding I was a size b cup, but since Iv ceased breast feeding Iv shriveled to an A cup. I feel so....light, but less feminine, and more boyish so I think a natural looking D cup will be a good choice

photos

woops, appears the photos didnt load, these are photos of my embarrassing flat behind. im suppose to gain 2-4kg before the fat transfer... but putting on weight is one of my biggest fears :(

scar reducing

just found some recommendations for scar reducing

hydrcholloid dressings: the whole area on the dressing is adhesive so it prevents tension from the skin putting pressure on the incision line and keeps the incision close together. It uses a method of healing known as "moist healing" ... sounds dangerous but it pretty much takes the place of a scab over a wound, so the inside if the wound focuses on the mending of damaged tissue, and the body doesnt produce to much collagen in the area which contributes to keloids and larger scaring.

"Scarring is a natural process that happens when the skin repairs itself, for example from a cut or an abrasion.
They occur when the outer layer of the skin, the epidermis is cut and the injury extends to the dermis. The organism is not able to replace the destroyed, highly specialised tissue in the same way.
Instead, the wound is “repaired” with connective tissue: In order to heal this wound or injury, the body produces a larger quantity of collagen to repair the broken and damaged skin tissue. Collagen serves to ‘bind’ the broken skin together, helping to close and heal the area.
Even after the wound has healed the body continues to direct collagen to the site resulting in changes to the size and shape over time. The resulting scar does not have good blood circulation, is sometimes uneven and is less elastic.
Scars can sometimes be raised areas (hypertrophic scars) or have a sunken appearance, depending on the damage done to underlying layers of skin and tissue. Also, variations in colour are possible.
How to best treat a wound and prevent scarring Leaving wounds uncovered or using standard plasters and bandages usually leads into formation of a scab which can lead to unsightly scars. Nowadays there is a lot can you do to ensure fast and speedy recovery if you have suffered from an impairment to your skin – all thanks to new technologies and medical insights. Be smart and make the best of these scientific insights
In order for your wound to form new skin tissue, new cells need to form. Cell growth though, thrives on moist conditions! The principle aim of moist wound therapy is to create and maintain those optimal moist conditions for your skin to renew itself.

The best way to treat a wound is to keep it covered with a plaster that provides moist wound healing conditions at all times, meanwhile sealing the wound from outside bacterias with its waterproof adhesive to the skin.

It will speed up the repair of your skin.
It will prevent scabs from forming.
Because it will keep your wound supple.
Because it will reduce the risk of scarring and ensure beautiful healing.
Because it is skin friendly.
bellow iv included random cutouts from various threads regarding hydrocholloid dressings

The purpose of this information is to increase the rate of healing and minimize scar formation. Individuals who follow this program routinely heal much faster than normal, with less pain and swelling and fewer complications.
Please Begin 2 Weeks Prior to Surgery and Continue for 2-4 Weeks Afterwards.
1. Vitamin C: 500-1000 mg three times a day. Reduce the dose if you get abdominal pains or loose stools.
2. Vitamin E: 400 units daily and Lipoic Acid 100 mg three times a day. The vitamin E needs to be used cautiously and if you will be involved in a surgery where bleeding complications are an issue you might want to stop it two weeks before. So it is likely best to discuss this with your surgeon.
3. Vitamin A: 50,000 units daily (beta-carotene is not a substitute)
4. Zinc: 30 mg daily. If nauseous please decrease as this is a sign of zinc excess.
5. Citrus Bioflavonoids: 1000 mg three times a day with the vitamin C.
6. Enzymes are also recommended to reduce inflammation and tissue swelling at the surgical site. Digestive enzymes or bromelain (pineapple enzyme) also works. Take 2-3 capsules 10-30 minutes before each meal starting as soon as possible after surgery. If you have a prescription card you can use products like Ultrase MT 20 or Creon.
7. Probiotics. We use Flora Source in our office but tehre are many other good brands. Should be taken twice daily.
8. Amino Acid Supplements to Enhance Healing

(heres some forum reviews/comments regarding hydrocholloid dressings)

Hey girls,
I think many of you have seen me recommend these bandages here and there, so I thought I would start a thread on them!
As far as scar treatment, I SWEAR by hydrocolloids. That is their technicial name but they are a type of cushiony bandage where the whole surface is adhesive but doesn't stick to the wound. After my week 1 post op appointment, my PS took the steri strips off and told me about hydrocolloids... that they and silicone scar sheets are cousins but since hydrocolloids are cheaper (hospitals use them the most so they are made in bulk and thus lower prices) I bought the hydrocolloids and BOY were they fabulous!! I went out to the drug store and got them and put them on the day after my week 1 post op visit. At this point my inicisions were thin lines but they looked like incisions and not scars. I used the hydrocolloids for 3 weeks, changing every 5-7 days and at the end of the period my incisions had changed to thin scars. Then I started a regimin of raw organic shea butter on the scars (the yellow kind) because it is supposed to help hydrate the area and reduce redness and make the scars fade to natural skin color.
There are tons of different brands and off brands out there and the only real differences are the thicknesses and absorption rates. The hydrocolloids that were at my drug store (CVS) are called Johnson & Johnson Tough Pads. Four, 4x4 inch bandages come in a box for $6. I then used scissors and cut each bandage into 4 strips, so then I had 16 strips! To put the bandages on, you have to strip off the top protective layer that has the brand name printed on it, then warm the bandage in your hands (I did between my thighs, lol) until it is warm and pliable... then peel off the backing and apply to your incision site. (I used a compact mirror to see) Hold the bandage against your skin with your hand to allow adhesion to the skin for a few seconds. Then you're good. They are waterproof and cushiony and protect you from your bra band. The bandages are semi permeable to let the skin breathe but the main thing about them is that they absorb excess moisture. I have used them on cuts before and they form a little bubble over the cut and after a few days, if you take the bandage off, the cut is completely healed! Well as you an see in my albums, my scars look pretty dang fabulous! (not that I can really see them anymore as my D&F has put my scars right in my crease...but I still check them out with a compact mirror)
Like I said, I kept the bandages on for 5-7 days and changed them when they started to look a little 'linty' around the edges. Left them off for a few hours and then put them back on. I did this for 3 weeks and loved the appearance of my scars when I took them off on the end of the 3rd week.
I call these things maintenance free band-aids... The great thing about these bandages is that you can adhere them to moist/wet sites (as a replacement for steri-strips over stitches). You can use the tough pads and cut out a hole for the nipple and use them onareola incisions. They protect the wound and keep bacteria out, while providing a cushiony surface to protect you from your bra and clothes. In some of the clinical trials, it has been shown that the bandages help prevent keloids and hypertrophic scarring by keeping the incision/scar in a moist environment that promotes skin healing and rehydration.
After I took the hydrocolloid off, I started using yellow raw organic shea butter. EbonyMuscle told me that if you have an African market in your town you can buy it there, but I don't, so the cheapest place I could find was on Etsy. I saw some at Whole Foods but it was like $16 for 2oz.

"I used it last year when I was in Brazil....it's expensive (as you know) but a good incision dressing (imho)."

Hydrocolloids and silicone scar sheets are cousins in the same family. They are what I used and my scars turned out great. I am also using shea butter on my scars and they are fading to be even with my skin color.

My 4 year old fell and bashed his head on the driveway a few weeks ago and got a nasty, split open gusher on his upper forehead. The mom of the kid he was having a play date with is a doctor and insisted on driving home to bring back some DuoDerm bandaids. I had never heard of this stuff before. I cannot BELIEVE how well they work and how quickly and beautifully his cut healed. I've never seen anything like it. There is barely a line there now and this was very recent. Plus they are stretchy and you can almost use them like butterflies to hold the would closed. Plus they are easy and painless to take off.
I am going to ask my ps about using them for the incisions. Thanks for the post.

Well, the intersesting thing is that I am positive that people have used this type of dressing-and from the articles that I have read on mednetbrazil.com the scars do heal better and smoother!! But unfortunately their forum is not kept up well, like this one is ,and I can't get to anyone who has used it and can testify their experiences. Interestingly enough, I know for a fact that duoderm is not only used for pressure ulcers-such as "bed sores". I am a nurse and I use it on my tracheostomy patients to prevent breakdown. The store on this website also sells Duoderm CGF for PS dressings.

I've used this before. It covers skin openings without unsightly or messy bandages, or dressings and tape. You can leave it on while showering - it is waterproof! It is expensive, but if you have sores on your face or arms it is so much better than anything else!

My daughter had a very infected ankle wound, so the Dr. wanted us to use these. These were a lot better than the traditional dressings we had been using. It seemed like a second skin, it wrapped well around the ankle and kept things clean and dry. The whole bandage is sticky, so you can cut it to the right size. This dressing is meant to drain away some of the infected area, and it did so. It stretches out as you take it off, so it may hurt if it is a hairy area. The other day, I had a cut on my thumb joint and didn't want to get paint in it, so I cut a piece of the DuoDERM and stuck it on. It worked great and I couldn't even really feel it, three days later i could barley see where the cut was.
So, the only downside is price. My insurance covered one box at $174. I bought this box online, including shipping, for $33.

DuoDerm is simply a miracle for wounded, irritated, raw skin. I had a bike crash that left me with painful road rash across almost my entire knee. After an emergency room visit and almost 7 days of following instructions (keeping it moist, polybacterin, nonstick bandages) there was still little improvement. A friend sent me this article [...] which essentially said, just spend the money on the best bandages you can. One DuoDerm bandage later and I was healing at 2-3x the rate. My pain and early infection immediately subsided, and within 24 hours I was back on my bike whereas before I was limping in horrible pain.

all stocked up

(i brought the medical supplies from an australian website which offers free shipping in australia - http://store.independenceaustralia.com/wound-care/ )

so heres what iv got in my after surgery care kit

Vitamins
*grape seed extract
*pure bromelain powder
-duoderm bandages x 5
-other hydrocholloid covers
-hydrogel wound filler (incase of opening incisions )
-surgical tape
-8 x surgical gloves
-arnica cream
-surgical scrub
-bandages (wraps)
-silicone bandages (scars)
-antiseptic wipes
-absorbent foams for wound healing
-irrigation water
-prep pad wipes
-betadine/iodine
-panadol

Delayed in surgery 30th July is the big day

So Iv had a few issues with my dental treatment which has set my surgery dates back unfortunately. Yesterday I finally went to my consult to meet dr Sansiri, and after the consult I started thinking that perhaps the fat transfer isn't required (I'll explain why a little lower)

Today I went to meet dr Pichet, and may I say, he is quiet the character. Very bubbly. A lot of thai people (especially drivers) don't have much personality (or perhaps it's due to the language barrier) but dr Pichet makes you smile and relax. The clinic is nice, perhaps a bit dated but the operating room looks fresh and clean. The staff there are lovely and all seem very happy to work there, the place has a happy vibe.

Me and my partner went in there feeling annoyed our taxi driver ripped us off, but we both left smiling, and feeling happy. Dr Pichet offered his driver for us for whenever we required it in bangkok which was very sweet of him. so far I'm feeling VERY confident in my decision with selecting dr Pichet.

Our consult didn't go for very long, most the time was filling in paper work, but that's because I had emailed dr Pichet over 250 times (which his staff member miss take had a file with every email I had sent in it). I wasn't kidding when I said I was going to be some surgeons pain in the ass with all my questions hahahaha.

So anyway, about my own ass, I'm a very small framed girl, and upon arrival I got to feel a 400cc silicone implant, the size of it was 1.5 x size of my butt cheek, it was huge.... So obviously not the right size for me, but the texture of the implants are amazing. Euro silicon gel. I couldn't help but play with them, they feel so soft, yet firm enough to be a muscle, yet soft enough to be fat...it's very hard to explain. Say if you worked out lots and had massive gluteus, but relaxed them, that's how they feel, mushy yet firm. So on my size frame we tried a 275cc implant which is going to give a nice, natural looks. Iv decided against the major bubble butt as it's nice on some, but not on small petite athletic girls. I have the Asian shape (although I'm Caucasian) but seeing a slim Asian with a bubble butt is odd unless they are Hispanic Asian.

So small, defined, athletic is what I'm after, just a bit of shape to my figure will make me happy.

For my breast implants the implant feels a lot softer. Kind of heavy though, I'd say as heavy as my breast were when breast feeding so it's ok.
Breasts are 300cc incision in the crease, under the muscle.

Surgery takes place on 30th July, and I am soo excited and nervous.....
Anyways time for me to go and stuff my face with KFC before my lipo tommorow, take care real selfers, happy healings xoxo

(Why Iv decided not to have fat transfer aswell)

The reason I wanted the fat transfer was to fill the lower buttocks to cover the implants, but dr Sansiri explained the fat can easily leak into the implant pocket and excrude from the incision site of the implants, and as implants are a major surgery with infection risks I would prefer to reduce those risks as much as possible. He was happy to do the stem cell fat transfer on the sides of the buttock (hips area) but on the way back from my consultation I thought, what type of look am I after?

I wanted the bubble butt type look Iv seen many other girls on here want, but then I realised most of the people here are from the USA where the Kim kardashian look is desired after, but I thought to myself, do I like that look? And is that look acceptable in a country where Kim kardashian isn't as "admired" for her figure as she is in America?

I have no objections to those who admire the fat apple butt, and I think it looks great, however here in our country it's about looking toned and fit which is when you see the "side dent" as this is caused by the muscle protruding. I think being on these forums without many other Australians worried about their asses I forgot what our culture considers nice, and what I consider nice, which is athletic fit and toned, not like we eat anything we want and are blessed it goes to the right areas.

I hope I don't offend anyone with my thoughts, and please don't get me wrong, all body types are gorgeous, and i love a feminine women's figure as much as I love a toned figure. I think it all comes down the ethnicity and cultural differences, personally I think Latina looking ladies look amazing with rounded buttocks, and curvier shapes. But unfortunately as much as I wish I was (as the Latin look is gorgeous) I'm not Latin. I'm a mini little Caucasian lol.

So anyway Iv decided no fat transfer, just the Vaser liposculpture on the buttock area to contour the shape, and Vaser hi def abdomen. I feel a little annoyed with myself, as it means Iv gained weight for no reason BUT it's not all bad, as once the fat is removed from these certain areas and I go back to healthy eating I won't be having the excess fat in the areas which distort the shape of the buttocks, so it's not all bad.

Had the Vaser sculpting done!!

So Iv had my Vaser hi def done, it's very uncomfortable. Feels like Iv done 1000 x sit-ups lol. But as this review is for dr Pichet, I won't mention much about the Vaser, as Iv been doing a separate review on that.

But today I got my Vaser bandages changed, and I got to see my shape for the first time, and it's looking good, only thing I'm a bit upset about is there's not much fat removed from my flanks, but saddlebags are gone, bit of extra skin BUT I'm sure that will all be filled out when dr Pichet does my implants.

Dr Pichet has been very sweet, even during my procedure of lipo with another doctor he's been offering me his assistance with anything I may need. I feel I'm in good hands ladies, I just hope my good gut feeling proves right in my final results!! Here's some pic of my lipo, u can kind of see the inner/outer thigh fat is gone.

Tommorow the big day

8am tommorow morning I get picked up. I'm soo fricken nervous, I hope I don't chicken out. I'm still so bruised from the lipo, I'm gonna be so sore and swollen.... Think ill beach my swollen body into bed for 4 days after surgery hahaha.

Wish me luck.... :) eeeekk I'm so scared lol.
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

Don't be scared babes! You've done your research you will be fine. Post op pain will be manageable, im sure you will jave plenty of pain killers. If you've gone through child birth you can go through anything;) Good luck!!! Hehehe can't wait to see!!!
how much did dr pichet chage you for the implants? cant wait to see your results!
Can't wait to c final results! Iv actually booked the same accommodation as u in Bangkok with Scott. Thanks so much for all this info its helped me soooo much! I can't wait to see your final results:) xx
No worries at all. Your going to love the appartment, it's got everything u could need - vacuum cleaner, dustpan, bin bags, full kitchen with equipment, toaster, coffee maker, a sewing kit, movies, rain jackets, slippers, plenty of towels and bedding... And it all looks so damn classy, with gorgeous glass coffee table. I remember looking at hotels, and for half the size of this appartment you would have to pay double, it's amazing. Views good at night, but during the day it's rig next to a slummy area, but u have a good overview of the city which is stunning. I'm glad I was able to help, and hope u love it as much as me. I can't wait to share my results aswell. Funnily enough after the Vaser hi def lipo, the thing that hurts the most is my wrist from the IV. Either than or they dropped me and broke my arm during the procedure HAHAHA. Also be careful of the taxi drivers waiting out the front....we were getting a taxi which should have been 150 bht and were paying 300-500 bht. We asked to use the meter and they changed the subject quickly, and pretend not to understand lol...sneaky buggers haha. Will u be coming for any procedures or just a holiday? As I read u decided on dr salama. I have to come back to bangkok to finish my dental work in a month or two...if I'm able to save enough money again.
Hahahah you made me laugh when you said they dropped you on your arm lol. Well Dr Veerawat was just plain rude and said that he didn't want to do the procedure because it wont look good?? I have heard he is a bit of a safe player, even with BA he doesn't like to go to large. Now salama gave me a $ 5000 discount which I was thrilled about but then I did more research and found out that he is way to aggressive with liposuction and burns girls regularly!!!! And I mean deformed burns one girl had her whole torso burned and Salama acted like it was nothing to worry about, when she got home she went to see a burn specialists and he was shocked at how bad it was!! She had an infection and she was rushed to emergency. Its just not a risk I want to take so Salama is out:(. I'm going to Thailand to have BA with lift with Dr Nond at st Louis. He is amazing and iv had liposuction and rhinoplasty with him in April this year. Last time I was in bbk the taxi drivers were ripping us off flat out! A good idea is to use your GPS on your mobile because what they do is they take the longest detours and think u have no idea. Sneaky sneaky! Thanks 4 the heads up tho. Well I'm still searching 4 a Dr to do buttocks implants with fat transfer and I'm struggling. Well I hope you update with pics as soon as your feeling well can't wait to see results. Good luck xx
Yes dr nond was who I planned to see before I decided on having buttock implants done, as he doesn't do them. But good choice, and the prices at St. Louis are really good. Wow, that poor girl with the burns. I originally wanted aggressive lipo to remove as much fat as possible, but certainly not if it results in burns. I hope that girl is now healing properly. Poor thing, that must of been painful. What if you did the fat transfer a few months after butt implants. It will decrease the risk of infection, and increase the fat survival. Plus the swelling would have subsided so you can get an overall look and plan where where the fat needs to go, as during the buttock implants you will be so swollen, it will be hard to tell which parts need fat filling. I think dr Pichet did contemplate doing fat transfer and implants, I just decided against it, as I wanted the stem cell fat transfer. Can't believe that in two days I'm going to be in the most excruciating pain imaginable, with my new boobs and butt, it's gonna hurt. Miss take (dr pichets nurse) explained it's one of the most painful procedures.....so I'm starting to freak out. I won't be able to use my abs, arms or legs hahahaha I'll be a statue to minimize the pain lol.
Your brave doing the two procedures at the same time! How will you lie down? Yeah I think I'm going to continue doing more research then decide. good luck with everything girl don't forget to update x
You would not believe this, I had the amounts saved up, and planned to have dental work, turns out my dental work is going to cost more than expected PLUS the conversion rate changed the day after we landed from 30.05 bht per 1 aud to 29.75 per 1 bht so now all I can do is wait and hope it goes back up so I have enough money for the surgery. This is very disappointing as you can imagine, especially after paying for flights and accommodation. Has anyone had this happen before? Due to the dental treatment Iv had to wait before having surgery (had 4 root canals, 14 fillings) Today I have my pre medical checkup at dr sansiris clinic, and will try to make a new appointment with dr Pichet for consult today.
Omg!! How disappointing! This happened to me as well hun my surgery ended up being a few more hundred, luckily I had my brother wire me the extra cash. Can anyone lend u money?
Also I have decided to go with dr salama as no dr wanted to do my implants with fat graft:(
iTS ALL GOOD- exchange rate has gone back up, yay!! Ahh yes, I originally had the same problem regarding the fat grafting and implants. due to the implant cutting of blood supply to the fat graft, a lot of the fat doesn't survive, which is one reason why I specifically wanted the stem cell fat transfer. But now I don't want any fat transfer lol. Iv decided on a more athletic look buttock rather than a "never work out/fat butt" look lol. The Kim kardashian shape hasn't really taken off much in Australia. As much as I like the look as it's very feminine, it's just not as desired where I am, so I suppose location plays a huge role. Dr salama has some amazing results, I wonder what the results look like after a year (if the fat has survived or not?)
good luck on your journey!
Thank you sy85, I hope you are healing nicely after your BBL and the shape is looking exactly as you wished.
Hey girl! How did it go? Hope your feeling ok? Can't wait to see photos!! Xx
Hey Hun, Iv had the Vaser lipo done now, and I'm kind of glad I didn't get the fat transfer, as the Vaser is very uncomfortable, but my abs are looking pretty good so far, although very lumpy, which has me worried, but I'm only one day out, so hopefully it smooths over.
I've just looked it up and it appears that Chemist Warehouse stock these either singly for about $8 or in a packet. Well worth a shot by the sounds of it!
Wow, that review is awesome and you are wonderful to share so much with us. I've been looking at different Dr's sites and researching implant manufacturers etc myself and must admit there is some conflicting information out there. I think that solid implants are the way to go (not filled) and the round ones have the least amount of issues with movement or turning etc. I need to research way more before I do the procedure but it's a start. I've looked at a 'specialist' in Sydney and he's quoting $17k, and I have a Dr appt with Dr Briggs in Perth here next week. Dr Briggs is quoting $13k. I have a couple of concerns 1) If you pay top dollar & do it in Australia, how many have they actually performed? 2) If you go to Thailand, chances are the Dr has done heaps of them but you can't fly home for 3 weeks? I don't know that I can be away for that long so I'm torn. Will keep you posted on Dr Briggs. Keep me in the loop for you! Oh, meant to say that I am 6ft with breast augmentation (DD). Had a surgeon at Surfers Paradise who did the augmentation and he was awesome. I have the best boobies in my neighbourhood I am sure ;P
That's soo cool, I'm also in Perth. I find surgeons in Australia a rip of. Dr Briggs used to do my mums Botox I think. I'll have to ask her who did her breasts as she had them done it Perth, and they didn't turn out to well. Plus on a separate occasion she had to have a cancer removed from her intestines and due to surgeon error and ignorance, she nearly died as her organs fused to her diaphragm- she cried in pain so they just used more pain medicine rather than get to the cause, long story short the pain was caused my numerous things, and it wasn't until she was going delirious, 43degrees, and having heart issues they decided to rush her to intensive care. Needless to say I'm scared of Australian surgeons hahahA. But at least you have had a good experience so far with Aussie surgeons, so that's a good thing. Regarding the implants, I think the best ones to use would be what they are using in Brazil... I don't think it's approved by the FDA in the USA yet, but it's softer than silicone, yet it's cohesive gel so it can't leak. Good thing about THailand is they don't have to worry about that stuff, and they are already using the European cohesive implants. I know that they we're not long before being FDA approved in the USA so perhaps they could be by now I'm not to sure. I also read a thread where a lot of the girls were happy with cohesive implants but disappointed at the outcome of silicone... I'll have to find it....I'm unsure what they meant by cohesive, or silicone, I thought the silicone was a cohesive gel at first lol. I can't wait to have a feel of the implant. Good thing you get to see dr Briggs, so you can get an idea of the brand and type of implants available in Australia. Iv decided under, or in the muscle for sure, nothing to large, as much as I would love large, I was born with no ass, so if theirs anything to large in there I doubt my body will heal so well. Yeah the only issue I had was the fact I would have to be away for 3 weeks, but Iv never left Australia before so figured what the hell.... It will be fun. I spent ages looking for accommodation and decided the best bang for your buck is an apartment rental, a lot cleaner than a hotel, no fees for additional things such as Internet, TV etc and because it's someone's apartment it's well looked after. The apartment I'm staying in is awesome for the price, 40" TV with Internet, 32" TV in spare bedrooms, wooden floors, clean etc. it's owned by a friendly and very rich guy named Scott who lived in Hawaii and owns a shitload of properties. I'm paying $1879 for 3 weeks accommodation when the hotels wanted to charge me double that. Heres a link to it, I'll take pictures while I'm there so you can check it out if you decide on Thailand.
Hiya, I'm also reviewing butt augmentation in Thailand. I'm aiming to go in August. Can you please advise if you have chosen a surgeon?
i sure have, i will update my review to share the info :)
im gonna start a new review as it wont allow me to change the date of surgery or surgeons name :(
Ok - make sure I can find you (I'm new to navigating this site). You and I are gonna be besties - your as thorough with this stuff as I'm being - I love it!
Hi 8l0nd3y,

I have added in your new doctor's name. If you let me know what the new surgery date is, I'll change it over for you.

Thanks,
Kirsty
Ohh excellent, surgery is on 26th of July. Thank you so very much kirsty
oh besties for sure !!! feels like im not doing it alone then. looks like i wont need to start a new review as the details have been changed (thanks Kirsty) ... hey i got some more information to share soon, regarding scars. ill update soon as possible