40 Year Old Healthy Got Under the Muscle 435cc Cohesive Gel Implants - Thailand, TH

I have been in awful pain since intra axillary...

I have been in awful pain since intra axillary breast augmentation surgery on May 19th , not that i did not like my results, they are starting to look really nice but i do not like the feel inside of the implants i find them to big for my frame, they are giving me extreme anxiety and i just want them out. My surgeon won't talk about it before three months have passed. Wearing any bra makes my chest hurt and i start coughing and feeling my throat inflamed, i am very worried about this, i have been to the ER but all tests came negative. The anxiety and stress are probably making me ill. Why do i have to wait 3 months? My decision won't change , just how i was firm on getting them in i want them out. Doc says we need to wash off anesthesia. Thoughts from Doctors around Birmingham (Al) are very welcome.
Dr. K.S.

Good interaction, a little pushy for a bigger size (big mistake) told me they would look smaller after swelling went down (not happening) . Disappointed that i trusted him on size . Don't like how they feel anyways, confident that exersize in the future will help with sagging skin. Terrified of complications.