Nose Job and a Vacation - Thailand

People dont realize..Plastic surgery is not just...

People dont realize..Plastic surgery is not just about the surgeon, but also about the patient and their expectations. I was impressed that Dr.S in Thailand took the time to use computer imaging to show me a potential outcome and then further explained that this was not a guarantee, and furthermore told me that everyone heals differently.

I am not a perfectionist, but a realist. I am happy to say that I had Rhinoplasty by Dr. S who was very careful to explain the downside to Rhinoplasty Surgery to me and I took the chance and am VERY happy with my results. I testify to his skill as a plastic surgeon. He's highly recommended! A+++

Can you tell me the doctor you used, and if they have a website that would be great. Thank you
What surgeon did you go to? Your nose looks great.

Thanks for posting your story here on RealSelf. Glad all went well!

Just an update..after my surgery i began to get...

just an update..after my surgery i began to get comfortabel with the way i look and honestly forgot i even had surgery because my looks were no longer an issue..atleast in my head =) ive gotten a lot of messages since my post a few years ago asking me the name of the doctor. I tried looking for it but its been a few years so i wasnt having any luck. i would suggest people do their homework and get some options before pulling the trigger. I was fortunate to work with a wonderful agency in bangkok http://thaimedicalvacation.com and great doctor so my overall experience was fantastic.. I would do it over again in a NY minute!

Thanks for that, I am booking rhinoplasty through *****.com too. Let's hope all goes well!
Hey guys..sorry havnt been in the "scene" for a long time. I tried to find the name of the doctor but it was a few years ago and Thai names are REALLY long and i cant remember exactly. I used an agency based in bangkok who helped me find him ********.com maybe you can ask them..

I have never thought i would travel to another country for treatment but after doing my research and getting comfortable with the doctors i am really really glad i did. The ENTIRE system in Thailand is unlike anything ive ever seen. The ratio of doctors and nurses to patients was 1:1. Simply incredible. I didnt get to enjoy thailand as much as i would have liked ( not a good idea to do too much during recovery ) but i will definitely come back. Maybe for some dental work and RR in Phuket. highly recommend