Nose Job and a Vacation - Thailand

People dont realize..Plastic surgery is not just...

People dont realize..Plastic surgery is not just about the surgeon, but also about the patient and their expectations. I was impressed that Dr.S in Thailand took the time to use computer imaging to show me a potential outcome and then further explained that this was not a guarantee, and furthermore told me that everyone heals differently.

I am not a perfectionist, but a realist. I am happy to say that I had Rhinoplasty by Dr. S who was very careful to explain the downside to Rhinoplasty Surgery to me and I took the chance and am VERY happy with my results. I testify to his skill as a plastic surgeon. He's highly recommended! A+++

Just an update..after my surgery i began to get...

just an update..after my surgery i began to get comfortabel with the way i look and honestly forgot i even had surgery because my looks were no longer an issue..atleast in my head =) ive gotten a lot of messages since my post a few years ago asking me the name of the doctor. I tried looking for it but its been a few years so i wasnt having any luck. i would suggest people do their homework and get some options before pulling the trigger. I was fortunate to work with a wonderful agency in bangkok http://thaimedicalvacation.com and great doctor so my overall experience was fantastic.. I would do it over again in a NY minute!

I have never thought i would travel to another country for treatment but after doing my research and getting comfortable with the doctors i am really really glad i did. The ENTIRE system in Thailand is unlike anything ive ever seen. The ratio of doctors and nurses to patients was 1:1. Simply incredible. I didnt get to enjoy thailand as much as i would have liked ( not a good idea to do too much during recovery ) but i will definitely come back. Maybe for some dental work and RR in Phuket. highly recommend