I Finally Have an Upper Lip! - Thailand, TH

I finally pulled the trigger and got my lips done...

I finally pulled the trigger and got my lips done as part of my mummy makeover. I have always had really thin almost invisible lips. When I smile my top lip disappears completely. It doesn't look cute or sexy at all. (See review on mummy makeover ) got 0.8 injected and going to see how I feel after a month or two and maybe get a touch more if I feel I need it. But as of right now I am thrilled. I feel sexy lol

So I have had my lips for a bit over a week now...

So I have had my lips for a bit over a week now and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! They just add a bit more sexy too my face lol. It's subtle enough that people don't know what's changed but noticeable in that people keep telling me I look great and asking if something had changed. One person swore I had changed my eyebrows because my face looks slimmer
Narong bamphoengphong

Somnio medical travel

hi can i have Dr Narong's address?

what is the Narong bamphoengphong address?

i would like to go to thailand for a cosmetic surgery? Marisaii, have you made any plans yet?

Thanks for adding pictures - its so helpful to see results! Its easy to see the pretty extra pout in the upper lip. I'm assuming you had some put in the lower too though and its just more difficult to detect in the photos, is that correct?

Hi Megan Yes I had .6 mil in top lip and just .2 in the bottom. Depending on how they settle I may go in for a bit more but as they sit now I feel they are look proportionate. But I've heard people always want more so we will see :)

Yeah, they do look nice and balanced. As long as they don't go down too much (like if there is still some swelling) I'd go with it as is. Better to quite while you're ahead then risk over doing it. Let me know what you end up doing though!! :)

You look fantastic!