Had IPL for Sun Damage and Hair Removal - Thailand

I had IPL treatment in Thailand for sun damage on...

I had IPL treatment in Thailand for sun damage on my face and hair removal on my chest and back. I had a total of 5 treatments. The face treatment included gluthathione injections too. I am satisfied with the results on my face as my skin is a more more even tone all over. The hair removal was ok but I will need to undergo at least 10 more treatments. But I can tell a 30% reduction in the amount of hair I have in just 5 treatments. I am fair skinned, scottish background.

Cheap and professional.

Hi Thailand,

Wow, 30% reduction in hair is great and having a more even skin tone sounds awesome too. I have heard from other community members hair removal is slightly painful, was that true for you? Please keep us updated and we would love to see pictures.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Hi Brit,

The doctor gave me a cooling gel before the application of IPL. Also he was constantly asking me for my pain threashold. So, it was not painful. A slight stinging sensation but very tolerable. And no side effects after. No redness, swelling or itching. The doc gave me a cream to put on the treated areas after and it worked great. I would highly recommend the IPL to anyone but like the other members say "get a good doctor who knows what he is doing"

Hi Thailand,

Yes the community consensus is a good doctor does the trick. It's nice that he gave you cooling gel and the cream after I'm sure that made all the difference. Please keep us updated about your future sessions.

Thanks,