Breast Pocket Difference Noticed During Massage of Implants (21 Years Old)

I am a 21 year old female who had breast...

I am a 21 year old female who had breast augmentation surgery around 3 weeks ago. I had 350cc Mentor cohesive-gel silicone implants placed sub-muscularly bringing me from an AA to about a 34C.

I am not sure yet whether or not my experience was pleasant. On the one hand, I did not experience hardly any pain. I like the way my breasts look so far but will have to see how they look at the end of 6months to make a decision. On the other hand, I had some concerns and my doctor was very egotistical because he is a big name in Thailand and acted like he could do no wrong thus acted like any concern I had was just in my head. I actually went to a different surgeon for my follow-up just so I could get some reassurance.

I have become concerned about my breast pocket. When I do my massage to move the implant around, I notice that I am able to push my left implant up further than I am able to push my right implant. The difference is about three-quarters of an inch. I have had this concern for about a week now (since most of the swelling has gone down is when I first noticed this during massaging). At their normal positions, my breasts look pretty much symmetrical. I do not experience pain on either side. Could this cause problems in the future? Is this normal? Could it be due to the fact that I am right-hand dominant and my pectoral muscles are slightly more developed than my left? Is there anyway this could be linked to capsular contracture? I cannot ask my surgeon because I had the procedure done in Thailand. I am Thai but have come to the US for college. Any information would be very helpful, thank you so much.

NOT A GOOD COMMUNICATOR. Well-known doctor, does good work but terrible bedside manner post-op. Big ego, not very willing to answer questions.

What hospital and doctor did you go to in Thailand? Thx