Breast Implants - Thailand

I had my breasts done in thailand about 10 days...

I had my breasts done in thailand about 10 days ago. I did 395 gel through the armpit, over the muscle. one breast is still noticably larger than the other but other than that no real pain any more. I do my massages abbot 2-3 times a day but I have been laying in the sun and had some drinks since I'm done all my mess and seem too be better except the size difference in the breasts.

Is this normal? should I be avoiding the sun ? I'm on holiday and it's soooo warm here and I can't stay in the room any longer I wear sun block on my chest and my arms arent lifted but I'm Loving sitting in the cool water and the ocean it makes me feel a lot better when my body tempature is raised

Yanhee hospital

Hmm, I've never heard that women who've had breast implant surgery should avoid the sun completely, but probably keep it away from your healing incision.

Your breasts are probably healing at different rates. Sometimes the swelling subsides differently in each breast, but if you're concerned, definitely contact your surgeon.