I Got Zoomed - Texas

I got zoomed yesterday and I will say this.......

I got zoomed yesterday and I will say this.... There should be a class action law suit filed against these guys.

I went in for this treatment with the understanding I should have sensitive teeth for a couple days.... No big deal... LOL

I finished the procedure at 3pm.. with little discomfort, couple zinger but no big deal. By the time I got home I was ready for a couple advil as my teeth were hurting a bit. By 5pm I was in excruciating pain, I called my Dentist and left a message. He called me back and I said I was in quite a bit of pain and he said that it shouldn't be too bad some people react to this differently from others.

He the instructed me to take 4 advil. By 7pm I was nearly in tears from the throbbing in my mouth (upper lower...jaw) it didn't matter, it was the worst pain I had ever felt. I called my doctor back at 7pm... He really didn't understand the pain or intensity i was going through...tried to explain, end result another 4 advil.

At this point I was even considering going to the ER to see if they could give me something for the pain. I laid on the couch in utter pain for 6 hours when it finally started to subside. Today, not bad, not much sensitivity and real bright teeth...

Would I ever do this again...NOT IN A MILLION YEARS.

it was the worst pain of my life...after the zoom process.