Completed Vaser Liposelection 2 April 2012 of I/O Thighs, Upper & Lower Abs, Knees, and Posterior Flanks - Texas

Pros; I can already see results after post op day...

Pros; I can already see results after post op day 1. I am very tender, and it is not easy to walk natural yet but I have not had any nausea or vomitting. I have not had to take any pain meds since post-op day 2. I do ocassionally take tylenol extra strength for discomfort.

My doctor and team were great. I was placed under general anes and stayed over night in the surgery center. I shopped around and found a excellent board certified plastic surgeon.

I had quite a bit removed 7 liters. I do exercise but was unable to loose those saddle bags, and love handles. I am 45 yo and have raised 2 kids. I had the lipo for me and I am glad I did. Each day I feel a little stronger. I was prescribed Arnica and bromelain and I have minimal bruising. I will upload photos soon.

Cons: I have been very tired and little activity wears me out. I am hoping I will be able to return to work next week. I had some fainting spells my first time up after surgery and the second time. The third time i was able to walk and talk.

Today will be nine days after surgery. I am...

Today will be nine days after surgery. I am feeling better but still feeling very swollen and still having difficulty walking. I went back to work today which went well. I work behind a desk. I noticed a lot of ankle swelling at the end of the day. I am scheduled next week for lymphatic massage, I hope it helps with the stiffness and swelling. I am starting to feel like my old self hope my body begins to feel better soon.

I received the royal treatment from my doctor and staff. I received a phone check up every day thus far. I would recommend her to anyone.

Did lipo on arms, inner thighs,full abs and full back last Wed.April 4. Just removed a few stitches today. Had 3 sessions of massages already (10 came with my package- paid 4,700 +800 for anesthetic fee- Dr had a special). Been good so far apart from the swelling. Massages are worst than the surgery ...in my opinion seeing that areas done are still soooo tender.