Ultrasonic Lipo - Texas

I'm awaiting results as I am only 3 days post op....

I'm awaiting results as I am only 3 days post op. moderate discomfort. Little swelling & No major bruising as of yet. Incisions were left open to drain. General anesthetic. Looked good per PS at next day post op! Thinking I made good choice but I'm patiently waiting results! I know it takes time :))

Hi there, welcome! Thanks for sharing your journey with us. I'm glad everything went well for you and hopefully your results will start to show soon! Please do keep us updated with your progress.

I'm on day 12 and doing good. Swelling set in at...

I'm on day 12 and doing good. Swelling set in at fullest on day 6! Bruising lightly, not bad! Still tender to touch & bend over but doing good! I'm limiting salt intake, eating healthy. Small meals / snacks throughout day since I cannot work out yet! I do crossfit so I cannot truly get back til 100%! Incisions closed up nicely! Took first warm bath last night... PRICELESS! I'm a bath girl... It's my R&R!

PS- still pretty swollen at end of day on my feet! Tummy has hard lumps still but I try & massage them in warm shower/ bath.

Close to home. Good recommendations.