Results in 4 Days! - Texas, TX

Oh my gosh! Ok so I am NOT one of those paid...

Oh my gosh! Ok so I am NOT one of those paid people who writes reviews! I seriously have been using latisse for 4 days and my lashes are already just a little bit longer a little thicker (especially on the corners and the ends of my eyes) and a little darker already! I know, it seems impossible but its true! I literally have scrubbed my eyelashes 3x with makeup remover just to be sure its not leftover mascara, wetness, or a psychological placebo effect but the pictures don't lie. My Dr. says that a slight difference this quickly is not unheard of, he has had a few (just a few) other patients with small but very rapid results this early in the game. His guess is that a few of us just got a little lucky and just happened to start at the optimal time during the growth cycle of the hair follicles!

Don't use the applicators they send its a waste! Buy a little teeny tiny eyeliner brush (I bought the Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush from Target) and then drop one drop in the cap and dip the little brush in the cap and your latisse will last twice as long.