Liposuction Pics - San Antonio, TX

I have not had the procedure yet my problem areas...

I have not had the procedure yet my problem areas are my tummy and inner thigh areas not sure what the best option would be for me.weightloss has been difficult no success hopefully lipo would give better results. Submitted two pics did not know how two grey out personal areas sorry.if any recmds plz let me know.

Before Procedure Lipo Pics

Added Before Lipo Pics

Additional Pics

This pics show closer side view of abdominal areas.

Glad to see a man on this site to help other men be more open about surgery and make people aware that women aren't the only one's who suffer with weight issues! Thanks for joining. Weight loss in the abdominal are is very hard to lose and takes the longest I can tell you what my boyfriend did he does a lot of cardio also he doesn't eat breads a lot and if he does it wouldn't be after 5 pm also he does not eat after 6 if he is hungry it's either fruit more than likely grapefruit since it is a fat burner. I hope this helps and good luck with your journey
thnx for the encouragement ,yes we also have weight concerns at first i was a little shy about posting my pics but a body is a body most everyone here share the same concerns..due to my work schd i get off at 9 pm i eat breakfast like around 11 am my lunch is around 6 pm and guess what my dinner is sometimes as late as 10 pm i try to stay active by walking on treadmill but extremely difficult to loose from midsection my thighs need help as well..with my schd its very difficult.Any suggestions from you or anyone else is appreciated...
not sure if u recvd my comment...
Yes, I just read your message. I think since you have a complicated schedule maybe you should try fruits after 6 and when you eat your breakfast make that your heavy meal
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Congrats on joining real self and taking the first steps with your journey. Have you done any consultation with any doctor yet? Or any time frame in mind?
Right now trying to loose weight from midsection very hard do u thnk its alot I thnk so...?
How much do they want you too lose? It should be too hard but you have to exercise and eat right. My birth control caused me to have a bunch if weight around my mid section as soon as I stopped it and started eating lean meat like chicken breast, salads, fruits, and cut carbs the weight dropped off so quick. I still had some cheat days like I would treat myself to sun chips or Pringles here and there. I didn't have to lose weight for the surgery but it will help my results so so I did. But don't stress over it either or else it would be harder to lose weight too. Just do it like Nike lol
I need to loose at least 20lbs which is very hard I saw ur before pics your tummy area is nothing compared to mine not sure wht u thnk of my thighs but they need to trim dwn abit I believe my pics are visible.
Yeah 20lbs is a lot. You may want to go to a weight loss center or doctor 1st they can give you pills, b12 injections, foods to eat and not eat and exercise regiments. That way you can be sure to lose the weight you want so you can have the procedure done. Because remember lipo is not for weightloss even though some people do lose weight but it's mainly for stubborn fatty areas. And if you don't keep up with it you will gain the weight back so having a weightloss doctor or nutritionist is a good thing. I did my thighs because they were never that big and I wanted it too be more proportionate to my upper half. If you feel you should do it for your own comfortability then do it only for you not anyone else. Good luck hon!!!
Welcome! Have you decided on a dr yet?
Thnx not yet.one dr had tld me to lose some weight first which is difficult. Made some other inquiries however not responded. Seen some of your pics you look very good. My prb areas are my tummy and thighs not sure if my pics are viewable.
Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Have you had any consultations yet with any doctors? Liposuction shouldn't be used as a weight loss tool, but it can definitely help with small stubborn areas. You should set up some consultations, find out what a few different doctors think and take it from there.

You can also use our Ask a Doctor feature. You submit your question, which gets sent out to board certified doctors, who will then reply with their opinion.

Please do keep us updated with your progress.