The Big DAY March 30th Yay - Texas

Hi everyone! I have been wanting a tummy tuck for...

Hi everyone! I have been wanting a tummy tuck for a couple years now and finally end of march I will yay! I have four children under age of 7 so it's gonna be a little tough... but thanks to my awesome husband for taking off work he will be helping with it all.

I haven't told anyone about the surgery due too my family would probably freak so hopefully my husband doesn't get too overwhelmed. Next Monday I have my pre op appointment I'm still not sure if I want to get lipo on my flanks? My husband thinks I shouldn't... hmm decisions decisions.

Thanks ladies. I will keep you posted as my date gets closer. I am so excited and nervous too. Soccermom11 you look great I hope my results look as good as yours. I would post pictures but my phone won't let me :( @ allynarie611 pls keep me updated... Our tummies look alot alike.
You got a great price. I'm in TX also and scheduled for March 29th. We can be recovery buddies :)

Here's a link for the "12 Things I Wished I Knew Before TT Surgery" by Kimmers. Wow, four kidlets. Good for you for taking time to feel good about yourself. Check out the forums for tons of conversations on TTs. Keep us posted!

I'm so excited tomorrow is my pre op yay! My dr...

I'm so excited tomorrow is my pre op yay! My dr goes on vacation so when he gets back is when I'll have my surgery. Since I'm having it two hours away the first night I'll stay in a hotel. I'm trying to lose a little weight And it's so hard.so we shall see if i can ha.
Good luck to you! I hope it all goes well.

13 more days yay I am so excited!!! My aunts...

13 more days yay I am so excited!!! My aunts getting getting her tummy tuck the same day which is good so we can be recovery buddies woo She looks more like my cousin haha were close in age it's funny . Anywho I just pray everything goes smoothly and my kids behave lol
who did you use? im in tx as well.

Really can't rate because I haven't had surgery