Getting Ready - Texas

Lost about 90 lbs in the last year. I have a large...

Lost about 90 lbs in the last year. I have a large amount of abdominal skin hanging - hate it. Have been up and down with weight. Now hovering around 180 at 5'5''. I am scheduled for my PS on Dec. 13th - having full tummy tuck with muscle tightening, liop to back and flanks.

Getting nervous now - wondering if I'll still get good results with my current weight. Fully plan on still losing around 25 - but the skin will alwasy be there, so I've decided to go for it now.

I go in for my pre-op testing tomorrow. Why am I feeling these crazy thoughts???

Hi Kingram - It is so very exciting to have all of the hanging tummy skin removed!  You will feel wonderful and light when that is gone.

You have lost a large amount of weight and I know how hard this was!  Great job :)  You deserve this little "Pick Me Up".   After I had mine removed that motivated me to drop the last needed pounds.  I can't even explain how much this surgery is going to cheer you up, put a spring in your step and just make you feel better about yourself.

I look forward to reading your posts as you go through the process.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

What kind of crazy thoughts? Nerves? Anxiety? We're here to help!