Very Personable and Caring - Euless, TX

After 3 csections my tummy was not responsive to...

After 3 csections my tummy was not responsive to exercise. Wanted to wear a two pice bathing suit again and one without underwire!

Thanks so much for the review Ksmith3.  After 3 Csections I can see how it would be challenging to tone up your tummy.  Did you get just a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover?

Wanted to clarify that the amount I spent was not...

Wanted to clarify that the amount I spent was not just for a tummy tuck. I had lipo on my back flanks and a breast lift and aug at the same time. Because of the intensity of all those wrapped togeher, the price also included an overnight stay at a surgery center as well as the additional procedures.

I had 2 surgeries this summer and VERY pleased! Dr.Lugger is a wonderful and skilled dr. I have recommended him to two friends already. I won't go to another cosmetic surgeon.
That sounds like a great deal! Usually one procedure alone can be over 3/4 of that cost. My friend just got a breast aug in Bellevue and it ran her 8k.

Glad to hear you are loving your results!  How long ago was your procedure?

Please keep posting and keep us up to date on your recovery journey.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lugger was very thorough in explaining the procedures and what i could expect afterwards. I elected to have several procedures at once and had not properly prepared mysel for recovery time. Dr. Lugger was patient with my concerns and walked me through them after surgery.