Mommy of 3 ---Finally Fixed my Tummy & Waistline! - Texas, TX

I recently had a full tummy tuck & lipo to the...

I recently had a full tummy tuck & lipo to the flanks with rhinoplasty exactly 3 weeks ago. Recovery has been decent, I never had any major pain, more like discomfort but then again I have a high pain threshold, I think.

I'm a mommy of 3, 29 years old... 5' 5" 125 lbs. and finally had all of my extra yucky skin removed. I can't see my full result yet because I'm still pretty swollen but I'm optimistic about it. What kills me is that I can't workout & being the gym freak that I am, I'm having major withdrawals and depression. I'm also a very anxious person when it comes to waiting for something that I really want & that being a nice firm body in a two piece bikini.

I work my butt off at the gym 4-5 days a week and I can pull off a size 2 in clothes most of the year but my biggest issue has always been my loose skin from my pregnancies. I do an unimaginable amazing job of hiding it under my clothes but at the end of the day, I'm the one (& hubby) that has to see my yucky naked body. I did this for myself and nobody else. I don't want to be perfect (ok, yes I do LOL JK!!) but I just want my body to be somewhat back to what it looked like "pre-baby". That and to wear swimwear comfortably. Seems like all of my young friends run around all summer in bikinis and I'm the frumpy mother goose with a non-stylish one piece or big sarong wrapped around my lower half.

I also had breast augmentation 4 years ago before my last child and that went great. My tummy tuck is the final touch and I can't wait to see my final outcome and finally be free as bird in the summer air!!