Love my Flat Tummy! - Cleburne, TX

I got this because after having babies I had a...

I got this because after having babies I had a pouch and stretch marks which I always hated!!! Now my stomach is flat as a pancake and I absolutely love it and the stretch marks GONE I can even wear a bikini if I chose too!!!

I should have asked about the love handles but I didn't think of it...I am going back to see about those next and also about botox...I love this doctor...his wife and his staff they are awesome!!!

I also had a tummy tuck Abdominalplasty by Dr. Hughes in Cleburne Tx. Im post several months and my stomach is sooo flat. Want from a size 12 to a 3/5 once swelling went down. I would definitely recommend. Him. Yes they prayed with me too. Him and his wife Kim are so nice.
A++
Oh I had this done 2 years ago...I was looking for facelifts vs lifestyle lifts and forgot about this web site that why I never posted it before...but still have a flat stomach...lol.
Hi PJsLil... Can I ask you when did the swelling was compeletly gone? I am in week 14 postop and get swelling at night, specially if it us a very active day. I am wondering if this is gonna be compeletly gone some day and when???
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Dr. H, his wife Kim and his staff are very friendly and made me very comfortable! I was real nervous but they were so kind and and really understood the anxiety. I absolutely loved the fact that just before my procedure they prayed with me!