Introducing Myself - Texas, TX

Hi ladies! I have been lurking... Okay stalking...

Hi ladies! I have been lurking... Okay stalking this site for about 2 months and thought I should introduce myself. I am planning on a tummy tuck, lipo, and a breast reduction next year. I am 24 years old, 5'5, 180 lbs, a size 34JJ and a mother of a 5 year old and a 7 month old. I also plan on losing 30-40 pounds before I get the surgery. My husband and I are going to try for another child until the end of December, if I don't conceive I am planning my surgery then, if I do I will plan it 6 months after the birth of the baby. I did go to a consultation with a surgeon last week and she said I was a perfect candidate now. I am beyond ready to be able to feel comfortable in my own skin and be able to shop for a bra anywhere. The last time I was confident in my body was when I was 14 and weighed 115 lbs. I love reading all of your stories!!

Hey! I went to an amazing dr in Austin and would love for you to have a consultation with him! If you want to know more you can direct message me! I'm 9 days PO tummy tuck lipo and arm lift
Hey ashley. I am post op 16 days today and I so do not think the TT was that bad. I got implants and a lift at the same time with lipo in many places making my recovery more complex but after I think five days of pain meds around the clock I stopped taking the strong stuff and only take pain meds occasionally..... I looked good the day after surgery and look better with each and every day.... Good luck and ask all the questions you have:)
Hi Ashley, im stoked your experience was better than mine- may i ask if you had a full muscle repair also? As i think this is were my pain or bulk of it came from. I also had lipo upper and lower & extended tt but didnt really ever feel too much pain from that. Btw i was in hosp for 7 days and had pain meds ect. I have also now got a 7x4 necrotic patch that will leave me scarred and needing corrective surgery- so as you can imagine this leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I love this site as i did heaps of research on here before my op and everyones experiences do vary.
Hi there have recently had TT - my oldest is 22 so i had waited a long time. Post op i swore i would never say i was happy to have had this surgery, it was the worst experience of my life- especially the muscle repair and standing or trying to stand up straight. I will say at the present moment app 4weeks post op im sure when this is over i will be stoked but if i had known what i know now i wouldnt have done it. Please dont think im trying to turn you off im just saying dont under estimate this surgery- its pretty brutal!!. And just make sure you have plenty of help around the house. Good Luck Ash! !!
Thanks Aussie!! I want to hear all sides of recovery, not just the good. I hope you become satisfied that you had the surgery.
No problems Ash i will be sure to put some pictures up once im able too. I lost as much weight as i could prior to having it done and tried to eat very well to give myself the best chance of a good recovery. Its great you are getting all aspects and doing your research, i got as much info as i could too. I know it will look great its just getting there..lol
Wishing you the best of luck. :-)
Thank you!