I Have a Consultation...finally! - Texas

I am 38 years old and have 4 kids..13,11,6, a one...

I am 38 years old and have 4 kids..13,11,6, a one year old. My kids were average weight 7 lbs and I gained the weight recommended for all my pregnancies. However, with my second child I gained a lot of water weight and that pregnancy stretched my tummy to no end!

I am 5 ft 4 in and weigh about 134. I currently work out 5 days a week and eat healthy 80% of the time. I have a lot of loose skin and I hate my belly button! So I took the first step and made a consultation. I really do want to do this but I am scared to get results I would not be happy with.

My hubby said I looked fine after he learned how much the procedure would be lol! But if I decide to do it he is still supporting me. So I will update once I have my appointment:)

Totally normal. I've been thinking about this for the past five years, my youngest girl's age. I also excercise and watch my diet. But, now I am ready to fix my belly button and get ready of the upper back fat that just won't go away. Wish me luck.
Hi! I am also 38, with two beautiful girls. Just like you I've thinking about this for a long time and I can't believe I am finally going for it! My surgery will be in six weeks!
Well I went to my first consultation and freaked out! I think I need more time to process all this. I know it's normal to be scared, but I just thought about my 4 kids and decided this is not the time. I excercise every day and I am getting results. Good luck to you! I'll check back to see how everything went:)

Yay, a consult! Please let us know how it goes. And don't be afraid to check out more than one doctor. You really want to do your homework on this one and make sure you're very comfortable with the ASPS board certified doctor you choose.

Keep us posted!

And if you get a chance, I've started two Facebook pages: Moms Who Want Their Bodies Back and All About Tummy Tucks. If you're on FB, head over and give us a LIke. :)