I Have a Consultation...finally! - Texas

I am 38 years old and have 4 kids..13,11,6, a one...

I am 38 years old and have 4 kids..13,11,6, a one year old. My kids were average weight 7 lbs and I gained the weight recommended for all my pregnancies. However, with my second child I gained a lot of water weight and that pregnancy stretched my tummy to no end!

I am 5 ft 4 in and weigh about 134. I currently work out 5 days a week and eat healthy 80% of the time. I have a lot of loose skin and I hate my belly button! So I took the first step and made a consultation. I really do want to do this but I am scared to get results I would not be happy with.

My hubby said I looked fine after he learned how much the procedure would be lol! But if I decide to do it he is still supporting me. So I will update once I have my appointment:)

Totally normal. I've been thinking about this for the past five years, my youngest girl's age. I also excercise and watch my diet. But, now I am ready to fix my belly button and get ready of the upper back fat that just won't go away. Wish me luck.
Hi! I am also 38, with two beautiful girls. Just like you I've thinking about this for a long time and I can't believe I am finally going for it! My surgery will be in six weeks!
Well I went to my first consultation and freaked out! I think I need more time to process all this. I know it's normal to be scared, but I just thought about my 4 kids and decided this is not the time. I excercise every day and I am getting results. Good luck to you! I'll check back to see how everything went:)