Belly Button and Pubic Area Too High! -Texas

It's been 14 days since my tummy tuck. I have some...

It's been 14 days since my tummy tuck. I have some concerns about how disfigured my hips and thighs look. Also belly button and pubic area seem very high. If you'll notice in my photo my scar is higher on one side . Will this get better in time? It's do depressing when I think about the money I paid for this?

Two weeks is a bit too soon to be disappointed I think. You look great. Check out your before pics when you start to feel that way. Nobody actually has a 'perfect' scar. When the swelling goes down, your scar will fall. Your clothes already look better on you. Give it some time.
I think you look great! I was the same way. I'm 6 months PO and when I look at my earlier pics I see a huge difference in the recovery time. I was almost two months PO and I woke up one morning and looked at my belly and saw how great it looked. Up until then I was depressed about how it looked. It takes a very long time for your body to heal. I still get swelling. And the scar is the trade off for the flabby belly. I know my scar isn't compleatly straight but the gross flabby stretched out stretchmarked belly was way worse lol. Give it time. Every week gets better:)
I think your incision looks more even in the front view, it looks fine. . From the pix I have seen it looks like everyone has some puckering on the sides which I guess goes away with time? I won't see my incision until Monday. I'm sure ill over analyze mine too. I'll post pix. Your BB still looks like is in a good anatomical spot. It doesn't look to high to me. And I think your mons is still swollen. I'm sure that in 3 mo. You will be much happier.
Probably all swelling. Looking great!
Wow your BB looks great. I can see maybe where you think it looks uneven, but when the scar fades you won't notice it. It doesn't look bad to me. I cant see your pubic area, but i think it still has lots of swelling, it'll go down, and you'll get use to your new look. Like after you get a hair cut and hate it till you get used to it. Your brain is adjusting to the new you.
Kricken, thank you for the positive comment, hopefully it's just me thinking too hard about the negatives. This site has really helped. I've looked up something just about every night since my surgery!!
Hi Moniz 75. From your one pic I can't see your thighs, and i'm not seeing disfigurement. Are you concerned over lumps and bumps or the incision? I'm no expert but your cut and all looks fabulous for being 2 weeks out! Are you wearing a girdle still? Maybe post a side or oblique pic too?
Liveheroically, ill post a few more shots again hopefully it's just me but very much appreciate others opinion on this matter.
You are looking awesome! You are still really swollen (and will be for quite some time), but the proportions and suture work looks great. I'm 25 days post-op and your incision is healing way faster than mine! The mons (pubic area) does get a little 'lifted', and at first seems strange, but just as Kricken said, you'll get used to it. Yours looks totally normal. The belly button will also be a little higher, initially, because the skin is shortened to tighten your stomach up. When I first looked at mine it seemed like it was almost at my xyphoid process (center bone of rib cage), and was a little concerned. But as my skin has stretched slowly during recovery, and I stand up straighter, it has shifted down and now looks well situated and perfect! It takes time for everything to settle into its final resting place. May take as long as 6 months, so be patient. I know it's hard. But rest assured, you are beautiful, and as you get through your recovery you'll be so happy with the results. Hang in there and thanks for sharing your journey. keep us updated!