Titan Wrinkles - Texas

I had the Titan laser procedure a year ago at age...

I had the Titan laser procedure a year ago at age 34. I have a plump face and after reading on Realself how Titan can destroy fat, I thought it might be the answer for my jowls.

Well now I have worse jowls with sagging, wrinkly skin. Within a week I noticed that I looked older. Also, I am not sure if it was due to the required vpeel before the Titan, but I had a lot of fine wrinkles show up on my chin and cheeks.

Titan doesn't work. Ask for your money back.
Hi There ! I am just writing this letter because you are the same age I am when you had the titan laser. I had the Titan laser about 2 months ago. I am 35 years old and I always looked 10 years younger ( everyone says that I looked like a teen girl) My boyfriend is 23 and you can see at the pictures how young I look .. People used to say that I looked younger than him..I am very thin and the doc who performed the titan laser on my face and neck assured me that this procedure does not burn fatness on the face and should not be worried about having a thinner face..He told me this procedure just tight the skin and in my case would be only for maintenance my fresh skin ! I reapeat He said it was just to mainten my skin the way it is longer it is possible!!! So it sounded really great and I decided to go for the procedure ! I did not have any signs of laxity or saggness at all before the procedure.. The problem is that I feel that I lost some fat on my face.. I feel my face is thinner and my jawline is very thin now.. MAybe it is just my impression.. I have pictures of myself before and after the procedure and I can provide to you.. I am writing this letter because I am very depressed having a thinner face because my face was already thin at the beginning with a little chubby cheeks ( what made me to look cute ) .. I just lost this little chubby cheeks and they are lifted now ...so I feel that I look old now and I want really to know if the titan laser kills fatness on the face or it is just because tightened my skin so much and lifted my cheeks to the point now that i look artificial and old.. maybe because I did not have a sag skin at the beggining it happened....I am not sure .. maybe because I lost a few pounds in this 2 months ??? Is the titan skin can change the structure of your face???? Can this kill the fat of your face ????I am scared and i will be glad to hear from you..
Hi.