6 Days Post Op - Stephensville, TX

I reasearched it, watched videos of it and decided...

I reasearched it, watched videos of it and decided to go with it. I had a septoplasty before several years back. The rhinoplasty was done for breathing issues. While he corrected the issues that needed , he also straightened it and took the bump of the "dorsal" i think it's called.

Just got my cast off today, feels much better. The itching has quit, it is very tender and kinda sore when touched. The tip is still numb and told it will be for awhile. My surgeon used suction to clean out my nose with a stainless tube that i gotta say is very uncomfortable! But right after i was able to breath better, he will do it again in 3 weeks. All in all i am very pleased with the outcome, got a ways to go. Also, my nephew gave me a uppercut by accident with his forearm several days ago, had me worried sick. Everything turned out fine.

My advice is be very careful and stay away from people all together, it is enough risk trying not to hit your own nose while you sleep the surgery. Good Luck

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think he is very knowledgeable and proffesional in his field. I would recommend him.