6 Days Post Op - Stephensville, TX

I reasearched it, watched videos of it and decided...

I reasearched it, watched videos of it and decided to go with it. I had a septoplasty before several years back. The rhinoplasty was done for breathing issues. While he corrected the issues that needed , he also straightened it and took the bump of the "dorsal" i think it's called.

Just got my cast off today, feels much better. The itching has quit, it is very tender and kinda sore when touched. The tip is still numb and told it will be for awhile. My surgeon used suction to clean out my nose with a stainless tube that i gotta say is very uncomfortable! But right after i was able to breath better, he will do it again in 3 weeks. All in all i am very pleased with the outcome, got a ways to go. Also, my nephew gave me a uppercut by accident with his forearm several days ago, had me worried sick. Everything turned out fine.

My advice is be very careful and stay away from people all together, it is enough risk trying not to hit your own nose while you sleep the surgery. Good Luck

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think he is very knowledgeable and proffesional in his field. I would recommend him.

Hey Angie

Well yes and no, i researched alot about the rhinoplasty before i did it, heard that until the swelling and inflammation has gone away, its hard to get the picture of what its gonna look like i guess. I do have a lot of scabbing inside my nose, expecially on the left side, I am getting kind of worried about that. Is this normal? and how long before it usually goes away. This is really blocking my airflow on the left side. I am keeping saline gel in it with Q tips and using the saline spray very often. I am 2 weeks 1 day out now. What did you have done, and how did it turn out. Are you happy with it. How long does it take to get normal again?

Thanks Harlan

I'm sorry about your bonk, but glad it didn't affect your outcome. The same thing happened to me and I was scared. All was fine, though.

Are you happy with how your nose looks?