Big Indentation in Left Upper Bone of the Nose After Revision Rehnoplasty - Texas

I was more than 20 years with a scoop nose after a...

I was more than 20 years with a scoop nose after a wrong rehnoplasty. In October 13 finally I went to get a revision rehnoplasty, which end with sad results the doctor use medpor as the implant and left me with a high twisted nose.

The deformity was so obvious. I went back to the doctor and he proposed to do another revision after six weeks of surgery. I was so uncomfortable with the results that I accepted. Now, the nose looks straight and smaller but with big indentations in the left side and a small in the right. Why is this happening? Is he playing with my feelings.

El Paso Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was not honest when he said that it is not possible to use my own cartilage as a graph. He performed a second revision after 6 weeks of surgery and both times he left me deformed. When something is wrong no matter how much swelling you have you can tell right away.

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf. Do you have a photo you're able to post so we can visualize what you're describing?

Have you considered seeking a second opinion from another doctor?