Profractional Laser with Micro Peel - Texas

I work at a facility that has a "brand...

I work at a facility that has a "brand name" laser. I had a Profractional with Micro peel on top about 2 or 3years ago, then followed with just a micro peel last winter. I am fair complected with freckles and blonde hair (the type that needs to stay out of the sun). I do heal normally although the down time is about 7-10 days. I feel the laser has made my skin very thin. I do have minimal wrinkles (genetics!), but now I bleed easily and do not heal well when I have a nick or blemish. Although I do think it does wonders for large pores and brown spots, in my opinion the laser is primarily for thicker skin. It also caused broken capillaries on my cheeks and nose. I would never laser thin skin under the eye. We just don't know what this does long term and it is very hard to determine if prolongs or advances wrinkling... Everything I have read tells us to be careful with skin under the eye so why would I want to burn it? Not until there are REAL studies from companies that do not sell lasers.

HI!. I had a pro fractional with micro laser peel a few years ago, then another light pro fractional last fall. I have adjusted my vitamin supplements adding zinc which seems to help with healing lately, but still thin over all. Thats it.

Hi plastic,

Yes, other community members have mentioned they too have experienced thinner skin due to laser use. How long had you been using the laser?

Thanks,

-Britt

I work there, so no comment..