Profractional Laser with Micro Peel - Texas

I work at a facility that has a "brand...

I work at a facility that has a "brand name" laser. I had a Profractional with Micro peel on top about 2 or 3years ago, then followed with just a micro peel last winter. I am fair complected with freckles and blonde hair (the type that needs to stay out of the sun). I do heal normally although the down time is about 7-10 days. I feel the laser has made my skin very thin. I do have minimal wrinkles (genetics!), but now I bleed easily and do not heal well when I have a nick or blemish. Although I do think it does wonders for large pores and brown spots, in my opinion the laser is primarily for thicker skin. It also caused broken capillaries on my cheeks and nose. I would never laser thin skin under the eye. We just don't know what this does long term and it is very hard to determine if prolongs or advances wrinkling... Everything I have read tells us to be careful with skin under the eye so why would I want to burn it? Not until there are REAL studies from companies that do not sell lasers.

I work there, so no comment..