BL/BA + Lipo - Texas

Mommy of two, two csections, breastfed each kid...

Mommy of two, two csections, breastfed each kid for 10 months. I am mainly doing it because my boobs look so sad, and since I am doing that I might as well fix the rest a bit. I am terrified about the TT and the big scar, so I want to try just lipo first My doctor wants to do two sessions of lipo, to minimize the risks and get better results The first procedure will be in april, the second one will be maybe 6-12 months after the first. I am also worried about gaining weight after the lipo, so any tips on how to maintain the results are welcome Scared and excited, but when these things start affecting your self esteem, you have to do it!!!!

Pre-op today: decided on 330 cc saline and...

Pre-op today: decided on 330 cc saline and abdominal/flank/hips vaser liposuction.
Scheduled for april 26th first thing in the morning

I was really nervous but the doctor made me feel at ease, was very patient, answered all my questions aand modified the plan to whatever i wanted,

Will have second lipo around the thights and maybe arms in 4-6 months

So excited!!!!!

1 Day post op: So, i did it. So far so good...

1 Day post op:
So, i did it. So far so good
Everything went as planned, i dont even remember going down, last thing i remember was saying goodbye to my hubby. When they woke me up i couldnt believe it was 1:30 pm (surgery started around 7 am)

I am in pain but nothing unbearable. My boobs are really swollen and the muscle on top of it is hard as rock. There was a lot of drainage from the lipo incisions. But now there is very little. Today I went back to the doc's office, they changed my bandages and from what i could tell everything seemed to be in the right place. But i havent seen much which is fine because i am not expecting to look good right now.

All in all everything seems to be progressing fine, my muffin top is gone, my belly is looking great!!!!!

I'll post pics after the swelling goes down.

2 days post op: Still very swollen, but less...

2 days post op:
Still very swollen, but less pain, my belly doesnt hurt much, but I think its swelling as well, the results look pretty, but I think it looked better yet.

The boobies look like a frankestein creation, but they are in the right place. I think they will not be too big once all the swelling goes away.

The hardest part is to get out of bed in the middle of the night to take the meds, or go to the bathroom. At times I feel so swollen that its hard to breathe. I am hoping its all normal and will get better every day.

One week post op: I feel great, the recovery has...

One week post op: I feel great, the recovery has been pretty smooth, easier than a csection. The boobies are still swollen but I only feel discomfort at night, when they get rock solid and swell even more.
Haven't taken pain meds since tuesday. I could have easily gone back to work yesterday, but I am chilling instead, reading, and taking it easy.

Just had a checkup with my doc, and everything is looking fine. I am pretty happy about the results thus far.

May go out shopping this afternoon, I know the boobies are still swollen, but I have a couple of coupons ;)

4 weeks have come and gone, and I still feel great...

4 weeks have come and gone, and I still feel great. I bounced back really quickly from my surgery. I am back to exercise (light) and I am being very careful about what I eat to maintain the results.

The scars are still not looking all that great, but improving day by day. The results are not perfect, and neither was I expecting them to be, but most definitely a huge improvement from the way it was before.

Specially with clothes, I feel much more confident about the way I look.

Apologies for the blurry pictures, my husband is useless with a camera, and its difficult for me to do it myself ;)
Mennen Gallas

Dr Gallas and his staff have been great, everyone is really sweet and patient. He took his time to answer all my questions, and adjusted the plan to satisfy my needs. From what I can tell the surgery was a huge success, can't wait to see the final results.