Bbl,tt,ba - Texas

Hello ladies a little about myself im a 37yo with...

hello ladies a little about myself im a 37yo with 3 beautiful kids my son is 2yrs.I always been a shapely girl after the last baby my butt did a transformation for the worst(lol)my boyfriend always talking bout my butt he want it big like the girls he see in the strip joints and videos.I feel uncomfortable with my body i dont even club no more i juss sit in the house when im not at work.I want to look real nice to boost of my self confidence its hard when i see my man look at other woman with big breast and big butts.I contacted Dr.Salama bt i dont believe he can do all the surgeries at one time.Do any of you beautiful ladies know any doctors that will perform all i want done at once it will cost me more money to split up these surgeries.im hoping to have this surgery done as soon as i find a good dr i also will be posting my before &after pics,im also looking into rooms bt thay are high as hell(lol)anyone know a reasonable room since my stay will be @ least 9 days so yall please help me out!!!

Did you pay only $8000 for all 3 tt, bbl, ba amd what dr did you choose?
I had the BL/ BA/ and full TT. I just ask that you be sure your doing this for you. Well at least for the most part.lol Recovery honestly from just what I did was 10 days to feeling human and now at 2 1/2 months out I finally feel like myself. and I am no wimp believe me... I'm glad your on here.. WE ALL need support!!
@it's been long enough thank u girl i need support because nothing gone stop me from upgrading myself how you been?

Im doing GREAT! I find "finding" bras a bit hard for me only because I am one who HATES shopping. But I am going to get fitted at VS next month after my minor revisions heal..... I go in Monday to get that done
Hi, Can you tell me about what you paid for all of the procedures and the doctor you used?

Hi there and thanks for posting on RealSelf. That's a lot of procedures at once, but I have heard of it being done. Recovery will be HARD though because you won't feel good resting on your back or your front.

You might want to connect with this member who had a TT and BBL both.

Also, and I'm sorry to sound like a mother hen, make sure you're doing this for YOU and not just for a man. Why is he going to strip joints when he has you at home? Even if you get all of this done, his gaze still might wander, but if it'll make you feel good, then that's what matters! Just looking out for you!

Keep us posted!

@angiemcc thank u 4 ur feedback lol im doing it to boost up my self esteem i need a boost i wanna have fun and date again however i am now single!!!lol...