Jury is Still Out - Texas, TX

I had my first MiraDry treatment on level 3 about...

I had my first MiraDry treatment on level 3 about a week ago, and the initial result was amazing. NO sweating whatsoever for the first four days. But the fourth day after treatment, the sweating has returned. Granted, it seems to be partially reduced, but it's definitely back -- and that has me somewhat frustrated.

I realize I need to be patient -- and I will indeed wait until after the second treatment to reserve judgement. But I'd love to hear if this has happened to anyone else -- and what I can expect going forward. If I went from no sweat to increasing sweat, will this continue going forward? And should I insist that the next procedure be on level 4?

Note, however, that I had limited swelling and bruising -- so I guess that's the plus side for me. ;-)

Well it's been almost two weeks since the...

Well it's been almost two weeks since the procedure, and not a whole lot has changed. I still experience significant sweating, particularly in the morning for some reason.

And I'm surprised that I still have quite a bit of tenderness and a considerable bit of "lumpiness." And, both armpits have an area that's still numb.

It's somehow expected, I guess. I'd love to know if other people have had similar experiences - or if I'm the "lucky" one.

This website.