My Tt and Lipo After One Month

Good so far although I'm happy I have some...

good so far although I'm happy I have some swelling on the sides of my back and over my cicatris but it is very light .... so far after a month of operations may say I'm happy because I have not been unpleasant experience and let me tell you that I had no pain only discomfort the first 2 weeks of being alone I have two babies lying around for two years and the other 1 year old, I have only 20 years but I refuse to have babies so I decided to do surgery on them fails me some photos of before and after my run I have not yet given those of the doctor but I will tell if my experience was 5 stars two months after you think it would end the edema is still little that I have yet to see the results at all. comentemenla doubt already know and I will try to answer them with my experience.

i like to knw who did ur tt!
You look great! Did you get lipo as well? I'm from Edinburg, TX and would like to know who was your surgeon. Cuentalo todo chica!Te ves espectacular!
Look great.would like to know where you got it done.
Wow you look great!! I'm real interested on who you went to and how you came across the price. I am in Texas as well near San Antonio hope to hear from you soon!!
pos one week Nesecito help the other veses my mom carrying off children for another 3 weeks and after one month and I have here but it is a little difficult but you already know how to handle the grooming you alone but if your husband is because ai that help you
Glad your procedure went well! Your results certainly look great. Keep us posted on how you're healing.
Wow. You look great! Did you say you have two small children and you're by yourself? How do you get around with them? I'm curious because I have 3 kids as well. The youngest is also 2. He can walk but of course still needs to be carried around sometimes. I want to do a tummy tuck but don't want to ask anyone for help, asides from my husband because I don't want anyone else to know. Everyone on the forum says that you should get help for the recovery. So can you tell me what its like to recover with the kids around?
Have you thought about hiring someone to help you out post-op?