Splendid - Texas

Lasik is one of the best things I could've...

Lasik is one of the best things I could've done. Although I have to mention the first day is the hardest!!! I went in to surgery the only thing uncomfortable was the clamp used to hold your eye open, didn't like that at all. My eyes kind of went dark so i didn't see the doctor coming towards my eyes for the procedure. After surgery an eyelash fell in my eye, not good. But anyway about 30 minutes after the procedure, horrible! The stingy felt soooo bad, i couldn't sleep right away cause it burned. But I made it through. After about 4-5 hours my mom put the drops in, it was hard opening my eyes cause i could still feel the stingy. But the next day was easier. Just the redness, it is not a pretty sight.

Now its been 2 weeks, My left eyes has no more redness, right eye slightly red but much better. If you can get through the first day of this than Go For It!! I love it! Now i paid for the "lifetime warranty" i guess, so if my eye sight starts declining i can go back in and get it redone for free, but I would have to really get myself prepared to do it all over again.

Lasik Plus