More Bags and Dark Circles After Juvederm - Mansfield, TX

Dermatologist recommended juvederm for circles...

Dermatologist recommended juvederm for circles under my eyes. It is absolutely horrible and much, much worse than before. More bags, dark circles, and emphasizes crows feet wrinkles. I knew that it would not remove wrinkles and this was explained to me, but I had no idea it would make everything look worse. Save your money for the much more effective botox (have had botox in my forehead for several years with fabulous results!) and do not pay the very expensive price for juvederm. At least not for dark circles under the eye. My eyes had terrible bruising under them for over a week. I am considering having the injections to dissolve the juvederm, but I hate to go through all the black, blue and yellow again! Very, very disappointed despite being assured by both the physician and the PA that it would help.

Arlington Dermatologist

Not for cosmetic procedures. She's fine for medical concerns such as acne, cancer screenings, etc. Definitely out for profit in the cosmetic field. That being said, she does not charge a minimum for botox, like many of these 'skin spas' do and you can get it on sale occasionally for $10 per unit. Not bad. Stay away from the juvederm!

I would like to know if you still have problems with juvederm under your eyes.

I did it 2 months ago and I'm a bit scared cause every morning I wake up with bags under my eyes. Thanks for your time!!
My dermatologist in Mansfield, Mansfield Dermatology, Dr. Hoang. Lisa Moody, PA, actually injected the Juvederm.

where did you go??