Oh So Worth my Life - Texas

I had RNY gastric bypass July 12, 2010 and have...

I had RNY gastric bypass July 12, 2010 and have already lost 100lbs. I started out at a whopping 447lbs. It has changed my attitude and love for life. Before i felt totally worthless and so out of place all the time. Now i love the way i look and the way i feel about me! I still have another 100lbs to go to reach my Dr's goals for me, but i just love the fact that i am only going on 5 months post op and am half way there! Its the best thing i've ever done for me and that is priceless!

San Antonio Bariatric Surgeon

My surgeon took the time to give me the ups along with the downs and never sugar coated anything which i felt was a blessing. He is courteous and timely and is such a nice man and more than qualified to practice. He is center of excellence certified and so is the facility he practices in, along with the hospital. guarteed he is perfect!

Hi Dana, thanks for your review. I'm really glad you're getting so much out of your journey. Have you found any difficulties witht he way you've had t change your lifestyle/food etc?

You've done an awesome job to lose so much weight already.