Full Tummy Tuck - Texas

My experience was been better than what I had...

My experience was been better than what I had expected. I thought I was going to have lots of pain but none whatsoever. The transformation was like night and day. When I woke up I saw a drastic change I could not believe it. I decided to have the procedure done because I tried for months working out 4-5 times a week. I was able to strengthen my tummy muscles but I just could not get rid of the loose skin. I had lots of stretch marks from pregnancy and as it was like the more weight I lost it would make the stretch marks look worst it's the weirdest thing. My husband did not think I needed to have a tt because he for some reason says it's sexy because I got it from having babies. Well now that he sees the results from having the tt done he loves what he sees.

Posted new pictures 4 1/2 wks PO.

6 wks PO and loving my tummy more and more everyday.

6 wks PO and loving my tummy more and more everyday.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

When I went in for my consultation I immediately felt comfortable with the doctor and the office staff. He answered all of my questions and also provided me information with the pros and cons of the procedure. He spent a great deal of time with me to make sure I understand what the procedure entails and his video was very informative. Dr. B has excellent bedside manners and his exam room is exceptionally clean. The results that I was looking for and was telling him during my consultation is exactly what I now have. I would highly recommend Dr. B and if in the future I decide to have any more things done I will go back to Dr. B again. My photos are not very good because my camera is not the best I should have invested in a better one before I had it done.

Bravo Lady D!!! What a body-looking AMAZING!! How're the workouts coming along??? I'd say I'm finally back 100% YAY! :)
I love this your surgeons work. Your results are wonderful!
You look great in your latest pics. I'd love to see some current ones :)
Hi Bellanocha! I'm doing well thank you. So happy to hear you are doing muscle workouts and getting back to the gym. I'm going to see me ps on Wed so hopefully he will tell me I can do zumba and cardio dance again. Have you posted any pictures? Are you happy with your new body?
Hi Lady D! Checking in to see how you're doing?? I did my 1st muscle works class Sat. & Good Lord I am still sore this am.!! (Mon)Good thing I didn't do the kickboxing class that followed & did treadmill instead! LOL I would not be walking today I have a feeling-next weekend kickboxing for sure!! :)
@Bellanocha I have been doing on the eliptical which I do for 1hr 10 min.
Lady D - I had my surg. dec 22-I was cleared @ 2 wks for cardio-just the muscle /weight exercises had to wait until 4-5 wks & then start gradual- feels so good to be back-but it's amazing how fast your fitness level starts to dwindle if not working out-this is the longest I've ever been away for like 20 years! They say muscle has memory & that's sure what I'm counting on!! lOL
Hi lady diamond....I see you had no pain with your surgery?? Did you take pain meds? I had my tt jan4 and havent had pain at all either, it's very strange to have such a major surgery and not have pain. I had full tt with mr and lipo of flanks and inner thighs, knees and calves. I took tylenol and a muscle relaxer for 3 days. I didn't have a hard time standing up straight either. I feel guilty that the other ladies have such bad pain and here I am painless. It's nice to compare notes to someone who had a similar painfree journey!
@sassymomof3 the only pain I had was my back but I used a portable massager and heat that I used to relieve the pain. I commend my ps for his pain management therapy that I did not suffer any pain. He made sure my husband understood that the pain meds (hydrocodone)must be taken every 4 hours until they were gone. I feel very blessed that I did not encounter any abdominal pain because I also had mr. Pain management plays a critical part of po.
@Bellanocha you go girl! I'm back at the gym to but my ps said I could only do the eliptical. I can't wait to get back into Zumba. When did you have your TT?
Hi Lady D! I haven't taken any pictures-I have a camera on my cell-but don't know how to get them from phone to here-? (technologically challenged!)lol
I think my steri-strips on the incision will be falling off this week for sure & the one section that is coming off already-the incision looks great-really thin-soo I'm hoping the rest will look as good...keeping fingers crossed! I'm thinking about starting back up my muscle works class this weekend since I'll be 5 weeks on thurs. & also spinning-have a feeling it's going to feel like I'm starting from scratch again but will be great to get back in to my routine-(kickboxing-I'm thinking will have to wait another week or so! LOL)
@Bellanocha Buffyduck thanks Ladies! How are you both doing? Bellanocha did you take any before & after pictures? Buffyduck your looking fabulous! How's your wound healing? I know that was a scary sight, hope your doing better. Take care of yourself you've come along way.
Lady D! Looking downright SKINNY!! :)
Damn!!!!! Girl!!!!!! your so tinny looking good
WOW LADY D!!! Look at that teeny tiny waist of yours!! Great shape!! Congrats-:)

Looking beautiful!

Thank u so much! All of y'all on here r so very helpful & I know when concerns come up after my TT & MR I'll think back to things I've read here & I'll be alot more at peace. U look so good & yes I plan on taking total care of myself & following dr orders.
Wow! You look great! I'm assuming that you didn't have MR or lipo. That's Awesome that you didn't have any pain! I'm having TT & MR in Dallas on Feb.2 w/no lipo. I'm praying I have very little pain...none would b better.
Me? No I did not have MR or Lipo, jut the TT. My advice about the pain is to make sure you are very diligent on the pain meds. I took all of mine and iI know the feeling of I need to clean the house, If i do not do it it will not get done. yes it will just close your eyes call your family to your room tell them I am napping when I get up I want this to all be done. and take your nap. Walk a little at a time. and just like any one else on here anytime you have a question please feel free to ask us any time. I will tell you according to what I know.
Looking Beautiful!!!!!!!!!
What an improvment! You should be happy with the results!
Looking great! Thanks for sharing pics!
Yay! Lilorchid-Wonderful news-I just did my first stint at the 'y' this am.-went really good-did 45 min on treadmill-felt great to be back at least-only went probably 50% of usual cardio workout-but so far not swollen any more than usual...I realize tonight may by another story but so far so good! HAVE FUN & ENJOY! :)
Thank you Bella I am so excited and I know I will
pay for my work out later today. I am on my way to the gym now.. But Thank you, you just gave me an idea of what to do today. LOL Lets talk in the am so we can cay OUCH together.
Hi Ladies~
I just got home from Lake Tahoe, I went to see my PS and yay. My BB stitches came out. I now can use Mederma for my scars. I see him again on 2/13. He said I am 33% healed and I am able to anything I want to do. I have 3 restrictions, No pushing cars, No moving the Re fridge, and this week I can lift up to 40 lbs. Next week I can go to 50. So it feels really good to be free. I will still be posting photos and information on my progress.

So guess what. I am going to the gym and starting the treadmill. I will see about talking to a trainer to see what they suggest for helping me get back in shape.