Full Tummy Tuck - Texas

My experience was been better than what I had...

My experience was been better than what I had expected. I thought I was going to have lots of pain but none whatsoever. The transformation was like night and day. When I woke up I saw a drastic change I could not believe it. I decided to have the procedure done because I tried for months working out 4-5 times a week. I was able to strengthen my tummy muscles but I just could not get rid of the loose skin. I had lots of stretch marks from pregnancy and as it was like the more weight I lost it would make the stretch marks look worst it's the weirdest thing. My husband did not think I needed to have a tt because he for some reason says it's sexy because I got it from having babies. Well now that he sees the results from having the tt done he loves what he sees.

Posted new pictures 4 1/2 wks PO.

6 wks PO and loving my tummy more and more everyday.

6 wks PO and loving my tummy more and more everyday.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

When I went in for my consultation I immediately felt comfortable with the doctor and the office staff. He answered all of my questions and also provided me information with the pros and cons of the procedure. He spent a great deal of time with me to make sure I understand what the procedure entails and his video was very informative. Dr. B has excellent bedside manners and his exam room is exceptionally clean. The results that I was looking for and was telling him during my consultation is exactly what I now have. I would highly recommend Dr. B and if in the future I decide to have any more things done I will go back to Dr. B again. My photos are not very good because my camera is not the best I should have invested in a better one before I had it done.